BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Heather K.
Boston, MA
If you like something that goes down smooth this is perfect for you, I don’t drink vodka straight but I’d imagine if you do this would be the best.
Bambi C.
Avon Lake
This is the best tasting vodka I’ve ever tasted. It is a little pricey but worth the cost. The flavor is the smoothest. It exceeds my expectations.
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
YESYESYES. Idk why I love this so much but I grew up watching my relatives drink this and I always wanted to and since I tried it, I love it a lot.
Vida M.
Dallas
I absolutely Love grey goose it has a smooth taste. Grey goose also taste good when mixed with dole pineapple orange juice. You have to try it! :)
Sabrina B.
Delray Beach, FL
Really smooth vodka and the 1.75L is the perfect size for hosting a large get together or party. Great to leave out on the table for mixed drinks.
Jelleasa G.
Fernandina, FL
Grey Goose comes in different sizes which is always appreciated perfect for party's or on the go. I truly love this vodka it's not too exspensive.
I love Grey Goose and not just because I'm French! I prefer to mix it with cranberry or orange juice and some type of syrup. Love it for cocktails.
diana h.
I really like this bottle since it doesn't have a bad taste as many other vodka bottles do...... I give it a 4 because I prefer a different flavor
Paige S.
Bloomington, MN
Whenever I’m looking for a special occasion vodka, this is it. It comes in a beautiful package and can be drank on ice because of how smooth it is.
Ivonne M.
Santa ana, CA
This is not my favorite when it's warm but it's soooo smooth when you take a cold shot! I usually get mine from any liquor store. Pretty affordable
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?