BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Angela P.
Stockholm
A wonderfully smooth alcohol and great for shots as well as mixed drinks. Definitely a good, classic mixed drink recommendation would be the Cape Cod, or Vodka Cranberry. But this is great for plenty of other mixed drinks as well. A perfect vodka brand to play around and make new drink mixes with!
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
The first time I ever had Grey Goose Vodka was with my dad, and boy was it a nice change of pace for the brunettes drinking college girl! Grey goose vodka is very smooth and if you can afford the top shelf vodka you can avoid the dreaded hangover in the morning ! Overall great taste, pricey liquor, but so worth it.
Tee M.
Louisiana
Grey Goose is by far my favorite vodka! I've tasted a lot before but I particularly enjoy this brand. I usually purchase at my local liquor mart and it isn't that expensive! I usually pair with pineapple or orange juice to make screwdrivers. You can drink alone! I recommend trying this brand!
Laura W.
Corvallis, OR
This is good vodka, however I don't feel like it justifies the price. I've had grey goose on multiple occasions and I've found smaller, cheaper brands to be just as good. If I'm gonna pay more I want to taste the difference. I'd definitely grey goose, but only if I'm not footing the bill.
Meg N.
Grey Goose is my all time favorite vodka. It is so smooth and is perfect on ice with a twist or in a dirty martini. It is expensive but I do think it is worth it, if you have the money and intend to drink it straight. There is no other vodka that I would prefer to drink on the rocks.
Kathy L.
Newburgh , IN
Grey Goose is a classy vodka and is great for cocktails that have little or no sweetness to them and you need a smooth finish. I've purchased it many times, and have enjoyed it straight during dinner parties when we toast to our health while enjoying a meal. I highly recommend it.
Kassandra D.
New york, NY
Grey Goose is a classic vodka. It is smooth and gentle. If you are drinking Grey goose all night long you are less likely to wake up the next day with a hangover. This is a vodka that you don't have to have a mixed drink to enjoy. I have no problem ordering a Grey Goose Martini.
Stephanie K.
Lafitte, LA
Defiantly the best party drink there is! My favorite! I always buy this! Even just for stressful days! One of my go-to drinks! It's so smooth and tasty compared to other brands that burn so bad. It's a little pricy, but it is so worth it! I kinda want to go get a bottle right now!
Desteney D.
Downey, CA
I've only had this type of grey goose flavor not the other kind but I can tell you it gets the job done and it's not bad and to me I enjoyed it so it was delicious and I bought mine at ether stater brothers or food for less they're cheaper there and I would defiantly buy again (:
Mzkodak C.
I've only had grey goose a few times. The taste to me is so wonderful. Every time I've tast it was at a party, never purchased on my own. It did not leave a bad taste to my mouth, and the flavor just doesn't compare to me. I didn't get a hang over, nor did I feel sick afterwards!
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?