BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Melissa A.
London, ON
Smooth and clean tasting. A huge step up from the Smirnoff of college days. You can always find a bottle in my freezer, ready for a summer cocktail or a nightcap after a long day.
María Gabriela L.
I love vodka, especially this. Its not cheap, but he price is great. I f you have the cash and you'll be sharing amongst a small group of friends, then I say this is the one to purchase.
Scarlett M.
Tijuana
I tried this one with orange juice, I dont know if it was the juice or the vodka it self but Im not a fan of this one, it is kinda strong but even so I can have a zip or two.
Brittany W.
This is an incredible smooth drinking vodka. Although it's slightly more expensive if you are drinking it straight or not masking it it with some kind of juice or soda I'd highly recommend grey goose
Jolene H.
Spruce Grove , AB
Best purchse and taste right here...Ive tried alot of vodka ( being the only hard liquor I drink and this one tops them all , even if its priceier it is worth it 100 %
Chelsea B.
Scarborough , ON
First time drinkig as birthday gift after I had my first child. Easy to drink after 9 months of no drinking. Smooth and also made nice mixed drinks. Had a great night.
Kelly W.
Tastes great! Mix It with some orange juice!
Taste a lot better then other brands out there and the bottle is cute.
It's my go to, especially for mixing summer drinks.
Jennifer B.
Surrey
Good tasting vodka. I only drink this over ice. Its a waste of money to drink it with a mix. Its not my first choice od good vodka but I would never turn it down.
Johander C.
a great drink for have a social time sharing. It has a delicious taste and the price is very acceptable.
The next day you feels like you have never drink anything.
Meagan K.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Grey goose is a good brand if you want something a little more smooth. It's good for mixed drinks and also just by itself. I'm thoroughly impressed. I love this
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?