BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Abigail D.
Haylands, Ryde
Great clean tasting vodka. It tastes smooth enough to have as a shot but is suitable to be mixed with soft alternatives. It is my number one brand of vodka to go to. It is pricey but worth the cost for the quality experienced. I would buy this product again.
Marie-Anne R.
Sherbrooke, QC
I usually don’t really like the taste of vodka and can usually only drink in mixed with some juice, but with this one I can actually take shots and have fun with my friends!!
Elena S.
Abbotsford
Smooth, clean, and crisp. Has a hint of licourice, no bad aftertaste. Goes well mixed with othe juices or liqueurs, even just a dash of citrus on ice and it will taste great.
Amanda D.
Oshawa, ON
Wonderful tasting product, did not have any of the rubbing alcohol taste other vodka's have. Would highly recommend. Smooth, crisp and blends well. Buy at your local LCBO. So smooth can be served over ice. Will be buying again. High price but high quality.
S.A.R.A.H B.
Brampton, ON
I had a few drinks of Grey Goose Vodka  1.75L at my sister-in-law wedding reception. It went down much easier than other brands i tried. It was actually my first time trying it and I must say it was good. I am definitely gonna buy this brand from now on.
Emma M.
Shotts
one of the best vodkas about! Such a nice vodka to drink as well! I've drank this many times and it's very enjoyable to drink! I find the price point to be a little bit on the pricey side but you pay for what you get! definitely satisfied with this product.
Pau D.
Guayaquil
This is one of my favourites vodka, I love the taste and smells great. I love the bottle, even the name. this is the kind of vodka I could drink without any "softner". It´s a little more expensive than others but it is not unaffordable at all. A good choice.
Candice B.
I regularly purchase this vodka. It is smooth by itself or in a cocktail. Although it is priced higher then some of the competitors it is worth it for the crisp, smooth flavor. I normally purchased it at the LCBO. I would recommend this vodka to others.
Zoe C.
One of the better vodkas I have had doesn't have that horrible after taste and doesn't taste harsh, some may think it's a little pricey but I suppose you get what you pay for. Saying this I have had it more then once, if your a vodka drinker and you haven't tried this I would recommend it.
jade a.
birmingham
I dislike the bad boy stigma that is attached with grey goose I feel that there’s a certain shame with buying it like your succumbing to the hype for a mediocre vodka.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?