BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Alisia L.
Omaha
My all time favorite vodka. Goes great in a "Dirty Shirley" (Shirley Temple with...you guessed it, vodka!!) or to spike anything, really. Enjoy (responsibly)!!!
Brooke R.
It’s pretty smooth but not as smooth as some other brands I purchase. I can usually find a cheaper vodka that is either has the same smoothness or better.
Amanda Z.
Cutler Bay, FL
Smooth taste. Adds just the right kick to a vodka soda, or a vodka cranberry. The bottle looks luxurious. It’s always a party when there’s a Grey Goose bottle!!
Heather S.
Louisville
  Grey Goose Vodka  The best vodka money can buy hands down. It is so smooth to drink straight and makes for the best mixed drinks.
Diane V.
Lake Geneva
Excellent value for the price. Very smooth and nice flavor. I highly recommend this brand of Vodka. Beautiful bottle as a bonus.
Leslie N.
I usually keep grey goose around for special occasions. I love bringing the bottle out because it’s so pretty and the design is really aesthetically pleasing!
Megan J.
Vodka can be kinda harsh, but this one goes down so smooth. LOVE IT! It is a little more expensive but this is the way to go if you want a reallllly good vodka
Heather💜 G.
Ocean City
It has been awhile since I have had it but when I used to drink it, it was very good. I drank it as a shot and as mixed drink and it was good both ways.
Jessica C.
Helotes
Grey Goose is too bland for me. I never feel like I’m actually drinking something. I usually prefer other vodkas over Grey Goose for when I want a vodka drink.
Stefany M.
its great by it self and also with chasers, i always choose this drink with passion fruit juice . Plus its not that expensive and will make you feel lit
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?