BY GREY GOOSE #4 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Nathan W.
Kent
Overrated vodka that tastes and smells much like cheaply made and priced vodkas, but with upper shelf prices. Taste and smell is strong of alcohol and acetone and I definitely would not make this my first choice of a drink
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville, NJ
great gift. this is usually at all my families gatherings. Tastes great chilled or room temperature. its very smooth can go down as a shot or a mixed drink. i think grey goose goes best with juice as opposed to sodas or mixes it really brings out the smoothness. But this is not my favorite alcohol kettle one is, that is why i gave it only 4 stars.
Chrisitna F.
Philadelphia, PA
Top shelf brand that is always consistent! After 15 years in the bar industry, this remains a staple! Drink it as a shot or in a mixed drink- you can’t go wrong!
Ashley D.
Apex, NC
Very crisp, I don't usually drink straight vodka, but when I do, I go for this brand. If you're one who enjoys the taste of strong, and slick liquor then this is definitely the one for you. It can be a little pricey, going for at least 30+ dollars per liter, but it is worth every penny.
Shawna G.
Poway, CA
Super smooth on ice! I personally prefer vodka with cranberry and these two mix perfect together! By far better than Smirnoff. I bought it at the liquor store. It was delicious not disappointing at all! I've definitely recommended grey goose to friends before and they have all seemed to like it more than Smirnoff.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
Grey Goose has is one of those vodkas you have to be careful with because the taste is so smooth it's really hard to tell that there is alcohol in your drink. Whether you drink it straight up or mix it with any combination of flavors, it is superb in quality and will take on whatever profile you want or need it to.
Cecely F.
Kissimmee
Grey goose has always been one of my favorite vodkas especially mixed with lime juice, yum! I’m def a repeat customer and would continue to purchase. The cost of it isn’t extremely bad and I would definitely recommend to others.
Evelyn M.
I love to pair this with cranberry juice or orange juice.  This goes down smoothly, cannot complain about this brand at all.  Even my guests enjoy this vodka!  Other brands are not as smooth once it goes down.  Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good vodka!
Katie C.
Millersburg, OH
This is always the go to vodka that I use when I want to have a good time and want to have a good drink. It's nice and smooth and mixes great with other drinks and mixes when you are trying to make that perfect drink!
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
The first time I ever had Grey Goose Vodka was with my dad, and boy was it a nice change of pace for the brunettes drinking college girl! Grey goose vodka is very smooth and if you can afford the top shelf vodka you can avoid the dreaded hangover in the morning ! Overall great taste, pricey liquor, but so worth it.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?