BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Lisa L.
Queens
Grey Goose Vodka is a great addition to any party! Add some pineapple juice and a splash of grenadine for a great drink! Everyone usually mixes it up with different juices or sodas. Of course the shots are great too!!
Samina A.
burnsville
I absolutely love grey goose. It’s a little more expensive but worth the money. It goes down smooth with no bite and mixes well also. Have been buying grey goose since I started drinking vodka. Highly recommend it. Would buy again
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
So crisp and of a great quality. You can tell they know what they are doing. No comparison. This is a great vodka and every bar should stock up on this. Good value and I recommend to anyone looking for the best bang for your buck.
Gaby M.
Indio
Not my favorite but does have a great smooth taste. For whatever reason it always gives me a killer headache the next day.

Pricing is pretty average. I would suggest getting it a club stores like Sams or Costco for a better value
Laura R.
lino lakes
I don’t think it’s worth all the hype but it definitely gets the job done. Not the smoothest but tastes good, and you can’t tell it is in mixers if you put it in there. But on its own, it definitely burns and I’m not a huge fan.
Toni A.
Evanston, IL
The boujeest drink I’ve ever had. I WOULD say it’s pretty pricey and kinda one of those things you buy every once in a blue moon. I have only purchased once but likely won’t buy again because of the price. It does go down smooth
Haley S.
Philadelphia
The best vodka. Smooth and crisp with no strong aftertaste. The packaging is elegant and frosted, to give the libations an elegance. I will only ever gift Grey Goose to family and friends because I know the quality is impeccable
Cecely F.
Kissimmee
Grey goose has always been one of my favorite vodkas especially mixed with lime juice, yum! I’m def a repeat customer and would continue to purchase. The cost of it isn’t extremely bad and I would definitely recommend to others.
Misty W.
You can't go wrong with grey goose.....maybe you can forget your night of experiencing it after maybe three dirty martinis but those are fun nights full of delicious flavor!!! I will probably always go with a Grey Goose martini
Sherri A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love his vodka. It can be pricey though. I think it’s smooth and strong, but so are other brands that are cheaper. I have bought it and I will continue to buy it. I would recommend to others who like to feel fancy with vodka.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?