BY GREY GOOSE #7 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Rissa T.
AHAHAH WOW KMS. NEVER AGAIN. I don’t know what happened to me honestly... I mixed myself a pretty strong drink and got MESSED UP. I can handle my liquor insanely and this stuff just ruined my night. It could have been because I was doing other plant activities as well.. but.. I don’t even know what to say. I got a little drunk at first then poured myself another drink -it was some other vodka mixed with Midori Melon Liqueur, and then I got more drunk. I was doing fine.. in fact I was feeling GREAT. I literally felt like I experienced what it’s like to be weightless in space. I felt like I was floating.. but about an hour later it felt like I was in a rocket ship malfunction in which my body was flying everywhere and my head was spinning to the point I almost had a panic attack and crawled around everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend this, or mixing it with other activities.. if you’re going to get cross-faded, which isn’t usually a bad experience.. DO NOT. DO NOT DO IT WITH THIS. Plus I also read that this is not as good vodka as it seems. It’s more of a brand than a quality thing. If you want to buy good vodka, try Aviv 613 vodka. Don’t pretend to be all fancy cus you’re buying goose.
Gabe S.
DeRidder
Crystal clear, no sediment whatsoever. On swirling, it leaves a thin clear coat on the inside of the glass with a scalloped edge developing, then long thin legs. Alcohol, rather thin, characterless, food grade ethanol with little bouquet to it, touch of vanilla, that’s about it. Lacking nuance or much of anything else.Touch of sweetness and vanilla, cheap alcohol taste, slightly oily but thin body . Its good but mediocre vodka also, made in france but not french. Finally its somewhat overpriced for the hype
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
I am not alcoholic, but I do enjoy a few adult drinks sometimes. Grey Goose is considered a "top shelf" liquor, therefore, it can get pretty spend. I am only giving it a 4 out of 5 stars, because it's not my preferred alcohol that I can enjoy. Grey Goose vodka is not smooth; it burns your throat upon consumption. The taste and scent is also overpowering in my opinion. If you enjoy Grey Goose, then good for you. This is just not my preferred choice.
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
I feel like everyone I know is obsessed with how smooth Grey Goose is. I still am not that into it. It tastes pretty grainy and harsh. I feel like for this price you can find much smoother vodkas (I’m hooked on Ryeka. I also think Tito’s is better). I can’t see myself buying this product again, unless someone wanted it as a gift. You can get better quality if you are willing to spend this much on a vodka.
Marina A.
Lake Charles
Such a pure refreshing taste. Definitely strong nonetheless. However strong it is though I can still take this 5 star Grey Goose vodka on the rocks if I wanted to... It sure does go down smooth without question either way. Haha, love it! This is my go-to Vodka when having friends and family over not only to impress them but to go all out when celebrating the good life! Trust me when I say they love it too! #cheers
Shari L.
Aurora
We are repeat customers. This is our go to for Vodka. The packing makes this vodka great for gift giving. Very smooth! You can drink it alone or with your favorite mixer. Best of all, it is priced right! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a reasonably priced top shelf vodka.  Grey Goose Vodka
Crystal C.
Blairsville
This taste the same as skyy to me. It’s nice and smooth but much more expensive. Personally I feel your just paying for the pretty bottle and not the quality of the drink. I would rather buy the skyy vodka for a cheaper price. Unless I’m making drinking glasses out of the bottle I probably won’t be buying this again.
Brieyanna Freeman I.
Dayton, OH
Omg such a smooth smooth vodka. It has to be the smoothest vodka i have ever tasted without any type of bitter taste. And it is great as a mixer as well. I love the sleekness and luxury appeal of the packaging. It has a huge price tag on it but if you can afford it, i will recommend buying grey goose every time
Katelyn L.
Alanson, MI
 Overall great vodka. This is my oldest brother's very favorite and he always has a bottle on hand. It's a great mixer with Redbull and you can sip all night long.  A bit expensive for a vodka if you're just looking for a mixer, but the taste is undeniably better than the lower shelf options.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I am not much of a drinker, but every now and then I will have a drink or two to unwind at home. When this occasion occurs, my go to is always vodka.This is the only alcohol I purchase and consume consistently this is the only hard liquor I purchase and consume. I prefer it to other brands of vodka, because despite being more expensive, it is worth it. I seldom wake up with a hangover after drinking Grey Goose. 👌
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?