BY GREY GOOSE #21 in Vodka

Crystal P.
Eagle Mountain
Grey goose is smooth and I really enjoy the flavor. I am more of a budget shopper, and grey goose is more pricey. To me, it comes with the territory when buying high end liquor. It’s expensive because it’s good. I cannot take a star away for price, because the quality does match that price. With that being said, I would buy it again but only for higher end occasions. It would be a fantastic choice for anniversaries, celebrations and other events that call for it.
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
I am not alcoholic, but I do enjoy a few adult drinks sometimes. Grey Goose is considered a "top shelf" liquor, therefore, it can get pretty spend. I am only giving it a 4 out of 5 stars, because it's not my preferred alcohol that I can enjoy. Grey Goose vodka is not smooth; it burns your throat upon consumption. The taste and scent is also overpowering in my opinion. If you enjoy Grey Goose, then good for you. This is just not my preferred choice.
Brittany S.
This brand of vodka is good, however I personally have a few negative points. The first is that it is very strong, which may be a positive for some people. The main negative point I have about this brand is the price. It is a very expensive drink, whether you buy the bottle or even a drink at a bar. I don't feel that it is that great of a product for the price that it cost. If the price was lower then I would recommend it.
Natalie K.
Olive Branch, Ms
Absolutely wonderful tasting vodka! You can seriously sip this straight and forget you are drinking vodka. It is so smooth. My friends and I would say it tastes like water. However, this vodka is definitely on the pricey side. It is worth the money. In college, we splurged on this on occasion, but normally stuck with cheaper vodka. If you have the money for it, buy this vodka and you will not regret it.
Angel B.
Danville, IL
Ive never had it but we had a grey goose bottle we used for pennies when I was a teenager when we first moved into our house because someone left it here. We saved up about 25 dollars worth at one time and another time we had dimes saved up about 30 or 40 dollars I think? So even if you don't want to save the last of the alcohol you can save the bottle and turn it into a pretty coin jar
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I mean its great! I don't know if I would spend more money buying this versus regular vodka thats cheaper. I think its funny how some alcohol costs around 40-50 dollars for a huge bottle, but to me it tastes almost exactly like the 15 dollar stuff! Maybe its just me!
Kalee T.
Collinsville
Super smooth! The perfect amount to keep in your purse when going to a concert. Its one of the best brands of vodka out there. My sister in law introduced me to it and I buy it whenever I can. I love the label. Its very pretty, which makes me think it going to be great and makes me want to spend my money on it!
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
 Overall great vodka. This is my oldest brother's very favorite and he always has a bottle on hand. It's a great mixer with Redbull and you can sip all night long.  A bit expensive for a vodka if you're just looking for a mixer, but the taste is undeniably better than the lower shelf options.
Sam P.
Keizer
This pretentious brand of vodka is just okay, in my opinion. I cannot say it is bad, but it certainly doesn't live up to the hype. The emperor has no clothes, I say. If you follow the strict standards for quality vodka that state it should be colorless, odorless, and tasteless, then you could conclude that a good vodka should be clean, smooth, and have no residual aftertaste. I find Grey Goose to have an astringent aftertaste that even comes through when mixed with powerful supporting ingredients. It is certainly worth a try, so that you can judge for yourself... but try it neat, at a bar, where you don't have to risk the purchase of the oentire bottle. Unless you think the bottle is pretty
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
I am not much of a drinker, but every now and then I will have a drink or two to unwind at home. When this occasion occurs, my go to is always vodka.This is the only alcohol I purchase and consume consistently this is the only hard liquor I purchase and consume. I prefer it to other brands of vodka, because despite being more expensive, it is worth it. I seldom wake up with a hangover after drinking Grey Goose. 👌
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?