BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• What is your favorite drink to make with this vodka? I on...5 Answers
  • Do you like this?4 Answers
  • Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?3 Answers
Mare R.
AHAHAH WOW KMS. NEVER AGAIN. I don’t know what happened to me honestly... I mixed myself a pretty strong drink and got MESSED UP. I can handle my liquor insanely and this stuff just ruined my night. It could have been because I was doing other plant activities as well.. but.. I don’t even know what to say. I got a little drunk at first then poured myself another drink -it was some other vodka mixed with Midori Melon Liqueur, and then I got more drunk. I was doing fine.. in fact I was feeling GREAT. I literally felt like I experienced what it’s like to be weightless in space. I felt like I was floating.. but about an hour later it felt like I was in a rocket ship malfunction in which my body was flying everywhere and my head was spinning to the point I almost had a panic attack and crawled around everywhere. I wouldn’t recommend this, or mixing it with other activities.. if you’re going to get cross-faded, which isn’t usually a bad experience.. DO NOT. DO NOT DO IT WITH THIS. Plus I also read that this is not as good vodka as it seems. It’s more of a brand than a quality thing. If you want to buy good vodka, try Aviv 613 vodka. Don’t pretend to be all fancy cus you’re buying goose.
Irvin R.
I call this one Grey Ghost Vodka.  Like a ghost hovering a hallway, you bat your eyes trying to make sure you are seeing what you think you are seeing, Grey Goose haunts a cocktail making you wonder did you remember to put the vodka in the drink.  That is a good thing.  Very light vodka taste, smell or burn but has that vodka kick.  Mixes very well for those who tend to not like vodka for the reasons just mentioned.  Per the distiller it says that the taste is a "clear, fresh with an elegant floral aroma accented by a subtle citrus note" and that the "initially soft with a gentle sweetness that gradually envelops the mouth-smooth and rounded texture with a hint of almond.".  Fancy sounding ain't it.  I do not think I ever noticed that much complexity or nuance with Grey Goose.  When drinking vodka I typically do not look for that much depth of flavor as much as I am looking for smoothness and this definitely delivers in that department.  Chill this in your freezer and this is like sipping a cloud.
Gabe S.
DeRidder
Crystal clear, no sediment whatsoever. On swirling, it leaves a thin clear coat on the inside of the glass with a scalloped edge developing, then long thin legs. Alcohol, rather thin, characterless, food grade ethanol with little bouquet to it, touch of vanilla, that’s about it. Lacking nuance or much of anything else.Touch of sweetness and vanilla, cheap alcohol taste, slightly oily but thin body . Its good but mediocre vodka also, made in france but not french. Finally its somewhat overpriced for the hype
Kelsey G.
Albuquerque
I think Grey goose is a great vodka for sweeter mixed drinks. However, I’ve found it to be a little harsh and dry when it comes to traditional cocktails that are less on the sweet side. Overall, a quality vodka and versatile. Everybody’s taste buds are different, and some prefer sweeter cocktails (such as myself 🤗) and other prefer more dry mixed drinks they can slowly sip on. Whatever your poison may be, Grey Goose is a quality, mid-priced vodka appropriate for a variety of occasions and alcoholic endevours.
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
I am not alcoholic, but I do enjoy a few adult drinks sometimes. Grey Goose is considered a "top shelf" liquor, therefore, it can get pretty spend. I am only giving it a 4 out of 5 stars, because it's not my preferred alcohol that I can enjoy. Grey Goose vodka is not smooth; it burns your throat upon consumption. The taste and scent is also overpowering in my opinion. If you enjoy Grey Goose, then good for you. This is just not my preferred choice.
Samantha B.
Austin
I don’t usually drink liquor, but when I do, I always gravitate to grey goose. Sure, it’s pricy, but it doesn’t taste super harsh. It’s got quite the mellow taste down the throat compared with other vodkas, one that I can handle. I have a sensitive stomach, and I find I pray to the porcelain god LESS when I’m drinking goose than anything else. The packaging is beautiful and simple, and easy to spot from across the room.
Alysse V.
San Diego
Throw this in the freezer and serve it cold. This vodka outranks the rest of the vodkas of its kind in both taste and esthetic design. This serves as a great party gift and will require no wrapping because of the detail on the bottle. The host will appreciate you bringing a vodka so smooth, it had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. Priced slightly higher than others so save it for special occasions.
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
I feel like everyone I know is obsessed with how smooth Grey Goose is. I still am not that into it. It tastes pretty grainy and harsh. I feel like for this price you can find much smoother vodkas (I’m hooked on Ryeka. I also think Tito’s is better). I can’t see myself buying this product again, unless someone wanted it as a gift. You can get better quality if you are willing to spend this much on a vodka.
Erin R.
Reynoldsburg
I wanted to let everyone know how grey goose is the best vodka!!!! I drink it by itself and I also mix it with Sprite or orange juice or punch . My favorite drink of all time is the Lemon Drop and I always have to use Grey Goose in my lemon drop. so I just wanted to say thank you to Grey Goose for making such a wonderful vodka and I will keep purchasing your vodka for the rest of my life.
Amanda V.
Desert Hot Springs
Crystal-clear and pure. Nose is unabashedly smoky in the first nosings; aeration smoothes it out as fetching aromas of mint, harvested grain and grain husk assert themselves. On palate, the entry is intensely grainy, silky and off-dry; the midpalate offers moderate bite plus chewy tastes of cracked wheat and cocoa bean. Aftertaste is dry, cleansing and medium-long.
Alex C.
Crystal G.
Do you like this?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this one of the better top shelf vodkas?