BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

Grey Goose Vodka
  • "delicious and very smooth wouldn't pick anything else over this it is a bit on the pricey side taste better mixed with something i like mixing it with regular cranberry " in 72 reviews
  • "It's smooth with a very clean taste, mixes well with everything (except maybe coke; I HATE vodka & coke), and gets the job done." in 33 reviews
  • "Cape L'Orange (yum) GREY GOOSE® L'Orange 2 Parts Cranberry Juice 2 ½ Parts Lime Juice 2/3 Parts Lime Wheel 1 Garnish Orange Wheel 1 Garnish " in 30 reviews
  • "i love grey goose but i cant drink it straght or over ice i have to have it in a mixed drink but i love the fact that i dont get a hangover after a night of drinking " in 29 reviews
  • "If you are looking for something to make a screw driver, just mix grey goose with whatever orange juice product you prefer. " in 18 reviews
Whitney D.
Oak Ridge
This also paired with cran-grape juice, and 7 up is the perfect holiday combo for dealing with some not-so-great family. It tastes like a normal mom alcoholic cranberry spritz drink when mixed properly and you don't have to worry about your underage cousins badgering you to share, because they'll never know the difference. A score down for the price though whoop, sweet Jesus. I'm not trying to go broke for any drink.
Lafiiera T.
Brooklyn
 Smooth from beginning to end. Very clean and crisp with no unplesant aftertaste.I have enjoyed the cool crisp taste of Grey Goose many of times, i would rank this up with all the best Vodkas in the world.This vodka gives me a new respect for the French. Smooth seems such a small word when applied to this fine distillation. Stored in the freezer, this stuff will win over non-vodka drinkers.
Kristin W.
You will Definitely have no hangover when drinking this vodka!!! I would recommend purchasing !!  It is very easy to find this liquor in every liquor store and always top notch top brand. Everyone is pleased if you show up to a party holding this bottle. Plus have you seen the bottle design. Definitely one you want to have on your shelf when finished.
Callie W.
Reno
Grey Goose is the higher end vodka that is the most obvious choice for bottle service at nightclubs. When you are purchasing a 500+ dollar bottle, you want to know that it's tasty, and that it will please everyone with you. I'm my opinion, you can't go wrong with a bottle of Grey Goose in a club or at a party.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Happy Hour Expert
A lot of people rave about this vodka because celebrities and musicians like it and it's one of the more pricier vodkas. I love it because it's one of the more smooth vodkas that isn't bitter and super strong. I love drinking it with Peach & Mango V8 juice or Cran-Raspberry juice. So good!!! 😍😍😍 V8 Splash Mango Peach Juice Drink 64 oz.Ocean Spray® Cran-Raspberry® Juice Drink 46 fl oz. Bottle
Suki R.
Happy Hour Expert
This vodka is on the high end of a price point but it goes down very smooth and when you mix it it is much better to drink. The packaging is stunning it makes me want keep the bottle often times it comes with the case when you buy it a larger bottle. it's a very good drink to bring and someone's 21st birthday. they know you spent some decent amount of money. they know that it's going to be good. vodka is a staple for multiple. Many times cheaper vodkas have more of a bitter aftertaste and burn your throat a little more but this one goes down very smoothly compared to others.
Kimeka C.
Denver
Went down nice and smooth.  We had these straight up and it did not pack a huge punch, but it did have a punch. Think it would go well with a mixer of some kind. Usually find it on sale because the regular price is up there. Though I do suggest it!  No disappointment.
HOLLY C.
Grey Goose vodka is one of the best I've ever had. It is so worth the money. It tastes great and is super smooth. It doesn't burn even though it is still strong. It is great kn the rocks or as a shot or even for a mix drink. So many possibilities which makes it great for anyone!
Katrina W.
Glenburn Center
I've only tried this once in a Screwdriver at a bar & grill.  I did, however, find that the flavor is full bodied yet smooth, with a slightly fruity flavor.  I know, you're wondering how I could tell the fruity flavor from the orange juice in the drink.  Well, the answer is simply because I had a small sampling that the bartender was gracious enough to give me all by itself.  This is an affordable vodka full of flavor, and I would consider it comparable to "top shelf".  It's definitely NOT "house vodka".
Briana S.
Miami
My first drink of choice was always vodka cranberries because truthfully I didn’t know much about flavors and alcohol mixes. I’ve found inexpensive alternatives that give good, if not better results for my drinks. I would probably use empty bottles as a flower vase or decor.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Happy Hour Expert
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?