BY GREY GOOSE #5 in Vodka

Buy on Walmart
  • "delicious and very smooth wouldn't pick anything else over this it is a bit on the pricey side taste better mixed with something i like mixing it with regular cranberry " in 72 reviews
  • "It's smooth with a very clean taste, mixes well with everything (except maybe coke; I HATE vodka & coke), and gets the job done." in 33 reviews
  • "Cape L'Orange (yum) GREY GOOSE® L'Orange 2 Parts Cranberry Juice 2 ½ Parts Lime Juice 2/3 Parts Lime Wheel 1 Garnish Orange Wheel 1 Garnish " in 30 reviews
  • "i love grey goose but i cant drink it straght or over ice i have to have it in a mixed drink but i love the fact that i dont get a hangover after a night of drinking " in 29 reviews
  • "If you are looking for something to make a screw driver, just mix grey goose with whatever orange juice product you prefer. " in 18 reviews
Amanda L.
Collinsville, VA
I'm the sort of person who believes that the best vodka is plain old unflavored vodka. That being said, I have purchased and sampled dozens of different brands. Grey Goose is a staple "premium brand," but if I'm being honest I would say that it isn't special in terms of taste. When you consider the price point, paying for the name is the only true incentive to purchasing this vodka. I will admit, the packaging is appealing, and it's a smooth vodka. But is it the best bang for your buck? I would have to say no.
Mary M.
Este es el mejor vodka del mundo !! Tiene 96 de 100 en el instituto de cata de la bebida y es la única que tiene medalla de platino 😋💕 es tan perfecto que lo puedes mezclar con cualquier cosa y sabe increíble mi mezcla favorita es con jugo de arándano y algún energizante el mejor sabor y olor indudablemente a la hora de seleccionar un buen vodka lo mejor es grey goose
Timara J.
Saint Paul
If your looking for a vodka with a clean strong distincte taste. Then grey goose is what your looking for I love to mix this drink with others for more of a turn up. Or have it on the rocks with a clean crisp taste that  can not come from any oher bands of vodka. This is always my first choose when it comes to alcohol just try it yourself you'll thank me later.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Grey Goose is the Cadillac of vodkas. It is by far my favorite tasting and preferred brand. It is a little pricey compared to some of the other brands, but the taste and clean finish far outweighs the competition. If you have never tried it I would highly recommend this. It is the cleanest vodka for drinking straight up over ice. Nice flavor.
Amanda G.
It’s vodka. I mean it doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol like I feel like a lot of brands do and price wise it’s reasonable while still making you feel classy af...after a five or six shots you forget you’re drinking vodka and unless you’re Russian...probably get v drunk. I haven’t drank in years but this was always my go-to :)
lisa c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love grey goose vodka with red bull. It’s freaking delicious. I use to drink grey goose a lot but had to slow down a bit. It’s kinda strong so that’s why I have the red bull as a chaser. I’m very satisfied. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Patricia V.
North Liberty, IA
This vodka with red bull is my all time favorite drink. It doesn’t taste too strong with red bull it taste just right in between. I don’t like it with anything else or alone. It is pretty strong so I totally recommend it with some Red Bull, with monster it is not good I’ve tried it and didn’t like it that way.
Hailie🌛⭐ G.
San Diego
You get what you pay for. I’m a college student so I mostly drink cheap vodkas. Every once in a while I treat myself to some grey goose. The difference is incredible. Some people think that there’s no point in spending the extra dollar to get better vodka cause they all taste the same but that is far from the truth!
Vanessa R.
Jackson Heights
Grey goose is a great vodka. It’s versatile enough to drink straight and tastes good mixed with a fruit juice as well. My only warning to all is be conscious of how much juice you mix with it because the flavor blends so well that when you least expect it, you’ve already downed 3+ in less than an hour. LOL!
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Grey Goose vodka is smooth and refreshing when served chilled on the rocks or as a mixer. It's a well known brand and liked by many, including myself. I enjoy being able to sip it by itself without the burning sensation that some vodkas tend to have when drunk alone. It goes down lovely and tastes amazing.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?