BY GREY GOOSE #2 in Vodka

Buy on Walmart
  • "delicious and very smooth wouldn't pick anything else over this it is a bit on the pricey side taste better mixed with something i like mixing it with regular cranberry " in 72 reviews
  • "It's smooth with a very clean taste, mixes well with everything (except maybe coke; I HATE vodka & coke), and gets the job done." in 33 reviews
  • "Cape L'Orange (yum) GREY GOOSE® L'Orange 2 Parts Cranberry Juice 2 ½ Parts Lime Juice 2/3 Parts Lime Wheel 1 Garnish Orange Wheel 1 Garnish " in 30 reviews
  • "i love grey goose but i cant drink it straght or over ice i have to have it in a mixed drink but i love the fact that i dont get a hangover after a night of drinking " in 29 reviews
  • "If you are looking for something to make a screw driver, just mix grey goose with whatever orange juice product you prefer. " in 18 reviews
Wesley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
While I do agree that there is a lot of hype and that’s what’s made its commercially successful I still do think it’s a great product for my needs. Sure it’s expensive at $120, for a 75cl bottle in my city, but I find myself going back to it often despite being a youngster with no income. I solely drink vodka in cocktails and my most commonly consumed mix is that of ginger ale, vodka and some lime ,just cause how easy it is to make and for the appealing taste to me, and for this Grey goose is tremendous. Its extremely smooth and more or less imperceptible. Being young, I tend to gulp down my drinks very quickly and grey goose makes me feel like I’m drinking chilled ginger ale with no alcohol in it. It leaves no burn and gives you a good feeling a little later which is all I want from my vodka. Admittedly its popularity today is largely from the enormous hype and there might be more unique vodkas out there that pique your interest a bit more but if all you’re doing is drinking mixes at a party Grey goose is should satisfy you. Despite the heavy price tag, I find myself coming back to grey goose as often as I can for parties and I recommend it to anyone looking for a very smooth vodka, perfect for parties, and who has no issues with the price.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I have tried many types of vodka and they are all mostly the same , strong smell and long burn when you drink it . When mixed with any drink you can always smell it and taste it . But with grey goose it is different . You can still smell it but it doesn't smell like rubbing alcohol . The smell is bearable and the taste is smooth . When you drink it alone the shot goes down smooth and does not leave that burning feeling as much as the rest . I like to have it in a mixed drink better than by itself . In a mixed drink you can not smell it as much as the others and it gives your drink a good taste instead of just a burning sensation and not being able to taste the ingredients in the drinks . I prefer it with pink lemonade . The sour taste from the lemonade ( minute maid preferably ) covers the alcohol flavor and makes the drink not even taste like there is liquor in it just takes it slow or the after math will be bad . This liquor sneaks up on you and you will not notice because the drink tastes so good. The price for the bottle is a bit high but worth the cost .
Heather H.
Smooth taste. Great to add to any drink! There are Other flavor choices as well. I just recently purchased a bottle, which is no longer with us. Hahaha. But, it wasn't overly sweet, nor over powerful and not syrupy at all. Price is great too! The bottle has a nice design to it too. Everyone who has noticed the bottle I have had on my shelf, has always commented about it. How nice & great quality the  Grey Goose Vodka is and of course they always ask to try it... I mean.... Who wouldnt!!?!? LoL. I highly recommend!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Grey Goose Vodka, is hands down, the best vodka of all time in my opinion.  It's a little expensive but like they say you get what you pay for.  This vodka, compared to its competitors does not give me any hangover, and for that reason alone I'd highly recommend it.  It tastes great too.
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Going to a party? Need something to bring? Really want to impress someone?
Then bring Grey Goose vodka, you seriously can't go wrong. The name alone already lets you know that its going to be amazing but the vodka its self is so smooth and good that you'll be the highlight of the party. I wouldn't recommend buying this at the club since the price is going to be sky high instead buy the bottle for yourself at the store.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Grey Goose is way overpriced for its quality. The nose is vanilla, and citrus. The entry is thin with palate of faint vanilla , citrus, with ending with abrupt pepper finish, It makes a decent martini and Bloody Mary. Pinnacle Vodka from France too is much better for less money. Also , Sobieski Vodka, Enchanted Rock Vodka, Three Olives Vodka, and Stoli are better for less money.This is definitely not a repurchase for me.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Hands down the BEST vodka on the market. The taste & flavor is amazing. Normally vodka burns going all the way down, but Grey Goose is so smooth, and its almost like drinking water. I know people complain that it is expensive, but it is completely worth it. The quality can't be beat.
Jamie B.
O Fallon, MO
One of the smoothest vodkas and my go-to! It’s nice as a martini but I am a huge fan of this mixed with cranberry. It’s an outstanding flavor and does not lead to a headache in the morning (unless you just party like a rockstar, and if you’ve managed to avoid the hangover imma need your secret). A great choice to order while out or to keep on hand for a cocktail at home, you cannot go wrong with grey goose!
Jeannie M.
Hamburg, NY
Grey goose is very smooth and often my first choice. It's smooth and mixes well with everything from orange juice to ginger ale, and although I wouldn't consider it a top shelf vodka, it does have a very distinct taste to it.. Because it does mix well and I know exactly what I'm getting, it is my go to when I'm out based on the versatility of it as well as the availability of it.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Grey Goose is the Cadillac of vodkas. It is by far my favorite tasting and preferred brand. It is a little pricey compared to some of the other brands, but the taste and clean finish far outweighs the competition. If you have never tried it I would highly recommend this. It is the cleanest vodka for drinking straight up over ice. Nice flavor.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?