BY GREY GOOSE #3 in Vodka

• What do you mix this with? 4 Answers
  • What would I mix this with??15 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like this is overrated? I haven't heard tha...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "delicious and very smooth wouldn't pick anything else over this it is a bit on the pricey side taste better mixed with something i like mixing it with regular cranberry " in 72 reviews
  • "It's smooth with a very clean taste, mixes well with everything (except maybe coke; I HATE vodka & coke), and gets the job done." in 33 reviews
  • "Cape L'Orange (yum) GREY GOOSE® L'Orange 2 Parts Cranberry Juice 2 ½ Parts Lime Juice 2/3 Parts Lime Wheel 1 Garnish Orange Wheel 1 Garnish " in 30 reviews
  • "i love grey goose but i cant drink it straght or over ice i have to have it in a mixed drink but i love the fact that i dont get a hangover after a night of drinking " in 29 reviews
  • "If you are looking for something to make a screw driver, just mix grey goose with whatever orange juice product you prefer. " in 18 reviews
Rio P.
Rio P.
Asheville, NC
Here's where Grey Goose fits into the picture. You've been invited to d dinner party with friends. You know the host will offer you a drink. You know the host isn't a "Vodka person" and will probably try and slip you a Popov or, at best, an Absolut. So, your'e only hope here is to bring a gift, a nice bottle of alcohol, to the party. So, you stop off at the grocery store (because you're running late, like usual, and don't have time to go to that liquor store across town that stocks a good variety of Vodkas). So, anyhow, you're in the grocery store and you have a choice of Absolut, Skyy, Popov, Vox, Grey Goose, Belvedere and maybe a few other brands. So, you choose the Grey Goose, because it's the best you can find in a large grocery store chain. (we'll, I'd argue that Belvedere would be about equal, but that's another story). You bring it to the party, offer it to the host (much cooler to bring a premium Vodka that a bottle of wine, IMHO). The host offers you a drink, you ask for your Vodka drink. Host says "let's try this, what's it called again, Grey Goose that you brought" You get your Premium drink. The host pours himself one. The host learns the difference between Vodka and GREAT Vodka.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Happy Hour Expert
I don't do well with clear liquor. I never have, and i never will. Even when i used to drink, i was a dark liquor girl. If i had to choose, i would pick dark over clear Liquor any day. I drank a whole bottle of this with one other person. I was twisted out of my mind. I was so sick yall. If you have a temper, or you are kinda mean natured anyways..clear liquor will make you a beast. Don't matter who you are, where your from, when that clear liquor goes down your throat, you will snap. Something just clicks inside our heads, and people go crazy. Ive seen people do some off the wall stuff on clear liquor. Stay away from it if you have any of those problems i mentioned above. Grey goose whooped me yall. I have never felt so crappy in my life. I will never touch this stuff again. Its crazy over priced also. Its like a one way ticket to jail every time you buy a bottle. Its crazy out here yall.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Happy Hour Expert
I am not much of a drinker, but every now and then I will have a drink or two to unwind at home. When this occasion occurs, my go to is always vodka.

Just recently my husband brought home Grey Goose vodka for me to try. I had always heard great things about it, but due to the price I have never up and bought it. Boy, do I wish I would have!

This vodka is worth every penny. It mixes well with anything, and I say this because it is beyond smooth! The first time I tried it, I mixed it with some Dr.Pepper because that is all I had at home. I literally could not even taste the vodka, which to me is a MAJOR plus.

Spend the extra money and buy this over other brands. You will not be disappointed!
Xtina M.
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Hello everyone im Xtina and i want to share with you my experience...Well today i tried Grey Goose Vodka and i was very surprised because i normally drink Brandy but i was at a party and kinda had no choice but to my surprise it was super great smooth taste it did not leave a bitter after taste and it went with almost any kind of juice...i loved the drink i made i mixed the Grey Goose with orange and pineapple juice i must say that was such a great combo super sweet...i really recommend if your trying Grey Goose to play with the mixing because it goes with almost anything....
Ivonne A.
Ivonne A.
Happy Hour Expert
Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! ! Best vodka everrrrrrr ! ! ! ! ! !
Jen U.
Jen U.
We did an experiment once regarding the quality of vodka. I'm a big Grey Goose fan. I always figured it was pretty comparable to any alternatives until we purchased a bottle of GG and a bottle of a very generic vodka. We did the blind fold test and GG won, hands down for everyone testing. We then ran the generic vodka through a coffee filter multiple times and let me tell you, filtration makes a HUGE difference. After being filtered 6 times it was actually kind of hard to tell the difference.
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
I've been on a strict budget lately so have been forced to get the cheapest liquor from the store, however, when I'm able to get the vodka that I want, I always go for Grey Goose! Many people feel like alcohol is alcohol and they cant really tell the difference. Well I can! Grey Goose definitely goes down a lot smoothr than your cheap vodkas. When I feel like splurging, I go for this hands down. The packaging is very nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys finer vodkas!
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I am one to experiment with my drinks and for a while my friends were raving about Grey Goose so I figured I'd give it a try. Depending on my mood I'll either drink my liquor on the rocks or mixed. The first time I had Grey Goose I had it mixed with Pepsi, and it wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed it. The next time I had Grey Goose it was on the rocks and it tasted awful! The minute I tasted that drink I wish I hadn't! My advice; if your going to drink Grey Goose make sure it's mixed!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Grey Goose is a pretty great vodka. Definitely a little more pricey but I do not think it is worth. Drinking this straight oppose to some of the other vodkas, I definitely choose another vodka. I have purchased Grey Goose a few times, and it has been given to me as a gift some other times, but I do not see myself purchasing it for myself in the future. I am a bartender, and not a lot of people buy Grey Goose, what I can say is that the hangovers with Grey Goose aren't as harsh.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Janesville, WI
Grey Goose has a weird after taste to me. I also get instant migraines from just a sip of drinks made with it. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but it is enough to deter me from it. Also it is incredibly over priced, Kirkland Vodka from Costco is the exact same thing, they are made and bottled by the same distiller except they are labeled differently for their buyers. So essentially when you buy Grey Goose you are paying twice as much just for the branding.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
Does anyone think that this is overpriced
Cassondra J.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Grey Goose or Ciroc? what do you prefer?
Jill B.
Jill B.
Granville, OH
What are the best things to mix this with??
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart, VA
Happy Hour Expert
I sometimes don't want to take straight shots of vodka. What is the best thing to mix it with to sip on.
Kari W.
Kari W.
Severn, MD
What is your favorite flavor? Or do you keep it on the regular side?