BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Jessie G.
Nixa, MO
Grey Goose Orange plays well with others. It isn't cloyingly citrusy and works well in mixed drinks and as a standout with sprite or soda water. You can find this at most liquor stores and while it is not a part of my regular buy I do enjoy picking up a bottle for a little fun now and again.
Meg B.
Royal Oak, MI
I really like the flavor of this vodka. It has just the right amount of orange flavor and isn't over powering. It is really easy to drink because it is so smooth. Obviously more pricey than other vodkas but worth the price in my opinion - hangover the next day is definitely not as bad either!
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
I never believed I would enjoy Vodka on the rocks but that was before I tried Grey Goose Orange. It was super smooth going down and the orange flavor was on point! Not too much, not too little. We had it as a celebration so we got the small bottle but I intend to purchase a larger bottle soon!
Bri M.
Land o lakes, FL
I love grey goose orange! This is definitely a go to drink when I am have a girls night out! It is delicious mixed with some pineapple juice. This liquor definitely does its job. I have purchased product several times in the past. I will continue to purchase and recommend this drink to others.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
I absolutely love anything citrus, this was PERFECT. Not too strong, or chemical tasting, but nice and sweet. It was delicious. I had it on the rocks, and bought some for home. I will be telling my friends for sure! It is the best I've had. I'm excited to try their other flavors.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
I love Grey Goose. It is so smooth, and when I found out they had the orange flavor I had to try it! The quality of the vodka is great. I get it from my local liquor store. I like to mix it with orange juice and I am good to go. I will definitely buy Grey Goose again in the near future.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I personally did not enjoy this vodka. The taste of the orange is definitely there, but not enjoyable. I drank it chilled, so it did make it a bit more bearable, but I would not go out of my way to purchase this or recommend anyone to, unless you like an orange tasting vodka of course!
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
This is a smooth vodka that you can add to drinks or you can drink on ice easily. It has a nice flavor so that you can make tasty drinks without the extra sugar and calories. Grey Goose is expensive, but you get what you pay for in quality and a lack of a hangover the next morning.
Sherri H.
This grey goose flavor and the original one are my favs to have when I'm out with my girls. The taste is like a light orange it's not overbearing . The first time I tried it it wasn't my favorite but after awhile it was good. All you really need is two drinks to feel a bit tipsy.
Samantha K.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love mixing this with orange juice to make a stronger screw driver. I always need to drink more vodka than most other alcohols as its less effective (maybe from drinking it more than others) so pairing the two makes a perfect combo. Not super strong, tastes fruity, is 10/10
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?