BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Regina S.
This vodka is great for mixed drinks. We purchased it once for a party. I'm not a regular drinker, so I don't have too much input. I haven't had shots in a very long time. I believe it was smoother than a non-flavored version. Grey goose, in general is a very good vodka brand in comparison to some of the others.
Michelle M.
Visalia, CA
Le Orange Absolute Vodka tastes really good. I'm not real fond of the taste of alcohol, but this tastes really good. Just keep in mind that it's still alcohol and should be consumed in moderation. Don't let the taste fool you. Before you know it your three sheets to the wind and wondering how you got there. LOL!
Brittany L.
Hillsdale, NJ
    I have had many different orange vodkas and this one and stoli o are my two favorites. I find it a bit pricey but I don’t mind paying the extra money for the quality. I think it’s delicious with just club soda over ice. I am always satisfied with Grey Goose Vodka and their flavor selections
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Good orange flavor without being too strong.  Good option for a martini or for someone who likes on the rocks drinks.  It is more expensive than some of the other standard orange vodka flavors but it has a good orange taste to it.  This is a nice bottle to give as a gift or bring to a party
Morgan M.
Little Rock
Grey Goose orange tastes like a screwdriver. It's delicious and smooth and it makes a tasty quick drink without having to mix drinks. It's affordable and tasty. Grey Goose has found a way to mix flavor without ruining the quality of the vodka. It's not sugary, and it makes me want to keep drinking.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Most delicious vodka out there. I suffer from Asian flush and turn bright red when I drink. This alcohol turns me the least red compared to anything else.... expensive, yes, but it's worth it to stay a normal color throughout the night!!! I'd recommend this to anyone. Grey Goose l'ORANGE Vodka
Alexa K.
Austin
I absolutely adore this bottle of Grey Goose. I tend to lean towards making more sweet than savory drinks, and this bottle of Grey Goose fits really well into my desired palette. Definitely recommend, even though it can feel a bit expensive. Ketel one is nearly the same price and not nearly as smooth.
Katie W.
Valley Vlg, CA
DELISH! I think this is the absolute best drink for a shot. It is sweet, yet still has a high alcohol content....and BOY are there many thing to mix it with to make a great 'Two Ingredient" cocktail! Sprite, sweet tea, strawberry lemonade, rosemary and water, seltzer and fresh fruit...the list goes on!
Kayla C.
Charlotte
This is a good product, but not great. That is probably because I am a little partial to natural orange flavors. This tasted pretty artificial and was very pricey for the quality. That being said, it was very smooth to drink. If you like the more artificial orange taste, you will enjoy this.
Renee W.
As far as Vodka goes, Grey Goose Orange Vodka is delicious when mixed with orange juice or a lemon lime soda. I have bought this product a few times. It is tasty and I have purchased it parties and get togethers. I was satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my friends and family.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?