BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Brianna S.
Sudbury, ON
The perfect summer mix with tonic, 7up, fruit juice, etc. Grey Goose is the smoothest vodka I've ever had. It never disappoints. I've purchased several times and also makes a great gift for any vodka lover.
Jessica L.
London, ON
Delicious, high quality vodka product. It's extremely strong, I used it for shots and it was hard to down but it will do the job! It would probably be really good mixed with a fruit juice! Highly recommend!
Kelle V.
Pickering
The orange flavoured grey goose smells like orange and tastes like orange. It is better mixed with some orange juice or cranberry juice instead of on its own although its pretty smooth compared to other brands of flavoured vodkas. I've only have it once but would drink it again.
Anik R.
Markstay, ON
This is the best Grey Goose product for shots, the Grey Goose is already so smooth but the orange flavour just adds that extra something that just makes it so amazing! If you want a good party I highly recommend picking this up for your next bash!
Danielle I.
Charleston Avenue , Basildon, Essex
I liked this drink because as much as I love vodka it was nice to have that little hint of orange in it. The only problem is I think that the orange could be a tad stronger than the actual vodka itself.
Malani C.
Bandar Sunway
I love the smooth taste of this vodka and also the sweet orange taste is very refreshing with a bit of ice and orange and pineapple juice. Lovely on a hot sunny afternoon. Bought from the supermarket
Jennie G.
Woodstock, ON
Oh this is awesome mixed with a citrusy drink like Fresca.  Pour it over ice and it is so refreshing on a hot summer day. This is a permanent fixture in my liquor cabinet.  Friends know that when they come visit there will always be some for them in a tall glass!
Priscilla F.
Rockford
My friend told me to try this. And I really liked it. It's very delicious. Very smooth. We mixed it with pineapple, orange or lemon juice. The price is just right. I will definitely buy it again.
Yazmin L.
So yummy! Good by itself or with a fruity mixer. Super affordable, available anywhere and so smooth. It's a little more expensive then some other brands but is definitely worth it for the taste
Selena K.
Smooth and refreshing! It was great just with some ice but it also mixed well with other beverages to create some fun cocktails. Although it is more expensive than its counterparts it is truly worth the price tag. Overall I would 10/10 recommend this to a friend.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?