BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Sarah W.
Saskatoon, SK
Grey Goose is some of my favourite vodka. Orange is such an amazing flavour, it is great mixed with any juice, or sprite or in shooters. Grey Goose is by far the smoothest vodka I have had and it doesn't have a strong taste. I highly recommend this if you like vodka!
Steph G.
Hemel street , Chester le street
My favourite vodka out of them all I tend to have this with dandelion and burdock mixer with a slice of orange in and it is absolutely delicious it’s affordable for a high end vodka and I will be a repeat customer for this and definitely recommend to everyone
Christina W.
Calgary, AB
This vodka is smooth and I love the hint of flavor in it. It's not too pricey and the bottle is nice. This is my go to for when I want Vodka mixed with Cranberry. I love when they have a cute little mini bottle attached to it. I do recommend this to others.
Maddy M.
I'm going to start by saying that I really do like this brand. However, it is very expensive! This is mostly due to the quality of the vodka and the ingredients in which they use. I recommend this brand for your more "luxurious" nights of drinking.
Lisa B.
I love the orange flavor this vodka has. It is a fantastic choice when you are looking for something different. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a refreshing orange flavor. It is great for the summer BBQ. I like it on the rocks.
Ashley P.
Botwood, NL
This is a great vodka! Light and fruity! It is great to mix with other fruit juices or a lemon lime soda (Sprite). It compares to others because of it's super smooth taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. I will continue to buy this product!
Lisa H.
Fresh and vibrant! Gorgeous on the rocks or with lemonade. We were first introduced to this drink in Vegas and it's a fruity and refreshing twist on a classic. It is slightly more in price but you get what you pay for. I would recommend to others
Kelsey H.
Rosthern , SK
I was pleasantly surprised when this vodka hit the shelves. The orange flavour is very nice and has a nice light aftertaste of orange. Its very good when mixing with sprite and you don't even need too add anything else. I will be buying this again!
Ardiana P.
Georgetown
Great taste! Love how it's different than any other vodka I've tasted ! Works well with different drinks ! And I always chose this one if I'm choosing a night just to mix drinks, I definitely recommend this product !
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
I absolutely adore this vodka! I love that it is infused with oranges it makes its taste so much better. When you do drink it, the orange taste is very light but mix it with some orange juice! You won't regret it!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?