BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Mindy s.
Very good! So smooth and great for mixers or just straight! Loved it! Definitely met my expectations. The bottle is very nice too! Loved everything about it. Definitely would buy again.
Jeanna D.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I always love Grey Goose, but this is by far one of my very favorites! It definitely met my expectations regarding quality as far as the standards I hold high for Grey goose L’Orange Vodka! I would buy again most definitely and recommend!
Jen W.
Adrian
Purchased at: Kroger
Awesome in Jell-O shots. Great in orange juice or mixed drinks. Cost is very reasonable for the taste.
Taylor A.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Smooth like you would expect from Grey Goose, orange flavor not too overwhelming, but nothing particularly exciting about it.
Moira C.
London
Grey Goose has been a favourite of mine forever.  I love the name, the bottle and of course the taste! So naturally , I would have to try the additional flavors . The Orange was good but I must say I prefer the original. The Orange had just the right amount of flavor..But for me personally I prefer the original taste of Grey Goose
Lauren W.
Bought in a gift set for my partner for Christmas. He loves vodka but only likes Grey Goose as it’s so smooth when going down and no harsh taste like normal vodkas. The taste was incredible! I tried it without a mixer first and the orange is so potient but doesn’t over do the vodka. I’d 100% buy this again! I love grey goose 😍
Maxim Z.
DerbyDerb
The original is already a brilliant, but the orange flavoring is just a mighty taste test, so that you won't have a just a horrible feeling in your gut, but a tasty one. I got this from Costco for a party one day, and I was very pleased with the results.
Morgan W.
amherst
Purchased at: Publix
If you like orange flavour this vodka is perfect. I mix this with orange juice and enjoy sipping on it just over ice as well. The bottle is expensive looking. It is a very pricy item and I only buy it on occasion.
Krysha J.
One off my most favourite vodkas which I have drank. I keep this one for myself and not taken to parties. I love the added orange taste and drink this with a lemonade so I don't loose the crisp taste.
Sarah P.
Missisauga , ON
I tried this vodka as a part of a seasonal drink I make which is like a White Russian but uses chocolate milk and orange Vodka. I bought my vodka at a large LCBO it was pricey however that is what to expect from Grey Goose quality I may have gotten Stoli if available because it is cheaper and also a good alternative but I wanted the orange flavour. The reason I gave this a 4 and not a 5 was that it was a tad strong on its own and I prefer mixed in a beverage.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?