BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Melissa B.
Phoenix, AZ
The taste is amazing and so smooth. I love making Tic Tacs with this one. Definitely my GoTo
Steven C.
North Carolina
Grey goose will always be a classic in my book! Keep a bottle in my liquor cabinet! I love it
Stephanie G.
Wilmington, NC
It's good taste and smooth. The flavor is great with just tonic water itself. Will buy again
Wendy S.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazingly delicious one of my favorites by itself and in mixed drinks!!! Love love love!!!
Tianna M.
Sacramento
It's ok. Not enough flavoring, you can barely taste the flavor that's supposed to be added.
Stacy S.
Flavorful, works great with ice and club soda. No hangover, no face of disgust. I recommend
Angel L.
Yum this one is good for shots by itself or in mixed drinks. Probably one of my favorites.
Sabrina S.
It is amazing with coconut rum and sprite mix it all together and it’s like an orange dream
Kristin G.
This is hands down my favorite flavored vodka. It’s smooth and the flavor is perfect to me!
Tracy B.
Milledgeville
Grey Goose L’orange Vodka and soda water is where it’s at! Perfect crisp cold summer drink!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?