BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Katherine F.
Freeport, NY
I usually like to mix my drinks with regular vodka but the orange taste makes it taste even better.
Elena D.
Whitestone, NY
I love citrus and grey goose really knows how to make a citrus vodka that doesn't taste artificial.
Melissa r.
Cliffwood, NJ
All vodka burns but some are smoother than others and this is one of them.orange os a great flavor
Kristie L.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Not a fan. Too artificial tasting. I love flavored vodkas but this is not a favorite of mine at all
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
Literally pulp oj and Orange citron is so refreshing, it blends perfectly and goes down smooth 🍊🍊🍊🍊
Courtney G.
Willows, CA
Purchased at: Target
Super expensive! Great taste. Will most def buy again but when on sale. Mixes well with club soda.
Lissette C.
Clarksville , TN
Sweet but still gets the job done, great mixer tooo:) repeat customer!:) Grey Goose Vodka
Sarah S.
This is a nice clean tasting High quality with an orange twist, great on ice or perfect of mixing.
Manda G.
Chattanooga
This is a vodka me and my husband love! We buy a bottle atleast once a week. The flavor is amazing.
Rachel H.
Yummm! Mix this with some mix and some ice and you will be set! I don't drink often but when I do!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?