BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Jenni M.
Sterling Heights
I enjoy this vodka on ice and enjoy it because it is smooth. You don't have to mix it with anything.
Lisa B.
Super smooth, great taste and wonderful! I love Grey Goose I'Orange vodka. Definitely will buy again.
Krista S.
Amsterdam, NY
Smooth, crisp and satisfying flavor. Tastes delicious by itself over ice or mixed with orange juice.
Kelly F.
Neenah, WI
Great vodka in the sense that it's Grey Goose and very smooth, but lacked a dicernable orange flavor.
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
Not the best tasting but I can stand it. I can only take a little because man this stuff goes hard!!
Nicole R.
Galloway , OH
Yum. You can't go wrong with grey goose! It's delicious as a shot or in a drink. Definitely a go to.
Lauren C.
Definitely smooth, good strong flavor and a really great way to add a little *boost* to your mimosa!
MacKenzie D.
I really enjoyed the orange vodka at first I was unsure about it but after trying it, it was so good!
Tashie V.
"I loved it but i cant drink it straight I think is too strong for me . I usually drink soft drinks .
Rachel H.
Yummm! Mix this with some mix and some ice and you will be set! I don't drink often but when I do!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?