BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Victoria W.
West Monroe
Greygoose l'Orange was not my favorite of their flavors. It tastes a bit too much like a candy instead of a fresh kick of fruit. It's good as a mixer but definitely has a potent flavor.
Ginger L.
Anniston
Grey Goose Vodka is the absolute best in my opinion. It's so very smooth and can be drank straight if you want. No need in mixing it with anything. It will always be a fave of mine and my husbands. I buy him a bottle every birthday!
Lois A.
A little too artificial for my taste but not overpowering. A bit too expensive to not taste amazing though. Can be found almost everywhere so convenience is a highlight in my mind. Orange vodka isnt my go to, so maybe its different for those who prefer it.
Chelsea B.
Dexter, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
Taste is perfect. You can tell time was taken in the making of this vodka. No harsh metal taste that’s usually associated with vodkas. The flavor is amazing no cocktail mixes needed just pore over rocks and enjoy
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I had a margarita that had this vodka mixed in. I loved it it was delicious. I was not disappointed at all by the flavor. It was reasonably priced somewhere around 30 -35 bucks and I think it comes in closely with Belvedere for me personally as I like nice neat crisp taste in vodka and it maintained that even with the flavor which I was pleasantly surprised by but thankful all the same. First time I tried it and I will definitely be looking for it at my liquor store from now on.
Erin K.
I wasn't sure why my husband brought this home, but once I tried I understood immediately! Grey Goose is incredibly smooth, so it's great on the rocks or in a recipe! L'orange beats any of the other like-flavored vodkas.
J. T.
Orange flavored vodkas are my favorite and I like to drink them tall with club soda.  The Grey Goose Orange Vodka is one of my favorites when I have this cocktail.  It tastes like summer in a drink!  No artificial taste to this Orange flavor, and that's important.  It has a true orange infused orange flavor that satisfies needing that little umpoof in a vodka/club soda drink.
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
Really good to use for a Moscow mile. It is a good flavor without tasting cheap like other vodka flavors. It's very smooth and easy to drink I have had it several times. It's pretty affordable but again you're paying for quality a lot of flavored vodkas will have a cheap taste to it or are so full of sugar this is very nice and I would recommend, especially if you're not a big drinker so need a little extra flavor
Lorna R.
I love oranges already. I love fruit there is not to many I won't try. I love to have the infused flavor of oranges. You can mix it up with your favor fruits like pineapple and cranberry. It is so delicious having a vodka drink with a kick with your favorite fruit mixes. It is more fun then just alone. I would recommend it to anyone to try it. Got to be a orange lover.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
I really do enjoy Grey Goose, it's one of the best, but it's just something about Orange and strictly citrus flavored vodka that sets it off a bit. The artificial flavor is almost a bit too overwhelming no matter what I mixed it with. Not sure I would ever buy this flavor again, but to each their own. This one flavor wont stop me from enjoying Grey Goose anytime soon
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?