BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Jennifer H.
Hickory , NC
Great fruity flavor. I don’t drink too much but it works for me when I do want a drink! I would buy again.
Kaila H.
My sister purchased this one night, just for us to let loose and relax for once. Awesome night! Love this!!
Elizabeth C.
Blacksburg, VA
I drink this straight! The flavor is so smooth and goes well with anything! Grey goose never lets me down!
Jessie G.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Always my go to for mixing with cranberry juice. Not always available at our local municipal liquor store.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
Just love this flavor. Grey goose is excellent just plain but adding the orange made mixing so much easier.
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Smooth and tasty. A true standard for vodkas. Great on the rocks or in a mixed drink. Worth checking out!
Anna W.
Price and quality is great. All my friends enjoy this drink as well as the brand. Would highly recommend.
Melissa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this vodka with orange juice for a great screw driver. Purchased at ABC liquor store near our home.
Evelyn M.
Union City, NJ
Really like this. Great to combine with other drinks. Not my favorite but it's okay. I would re purchase
Angela C.
GREAT TASTE, SMOOTH AND GREAT NIGHTCAP!!LOVE!!THIS VODKA WAS THE GREAT . ALSO HAS  AVERY REASONABLE PRICE!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?