BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Kia H.
This particular flavor is really good! It had the orange flavor without being too over powdering. It also mixes well with juices!
Aries Z.
Elmora
A classic, this vodka with a hint of orange makes any drink taste amazing. I love it with cranberry or soda. I guvw it an A plus!
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
I bought this bottle for the main propose of using it in my Bloody Mary's. I love the citrus and it doesn't overpower my drinks.
Nataly L.
Winter Park, FL
The orange taste is very present in this vodka. It is good for mixed drinks but the orange is way to over powering for my taste.
Fabiana G.
Henderson
I didnt even know this was a real thing until jot long ago! Love the after taste it leave behind. Citrus and vodka... Great mix!
Alisha K.
Clermont, FL
The orange grey goose is a very smooth tasting vodka with a wonderful orange flavor pop. Best on the rocks or mixed with Sprite.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
This makes the best Cosmopolitan. It's spoiled me to any other vodka! The orange is really fantastic with the cranberry juice.
J D.
It goes great with orange juice its just very delicious probably because I love oranges lol but its a must try most deftinely.
Julie H.
Good stuff to take shots with at parties or any event that you are throwing can also pair or with a fruity drink of your choice
Maggie P.
Louisville, KY
Best pure tasting flavored vodka. The orange is just a hint, so it's not too strong and mixes well with a lot of other things.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?