BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

ilicia t.
Baltimore
Has a tart taste but perfect with some orange cream soda. I'm not a big light liquor can but i can attest to the smooth yet sor taste
kimberly k.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this brand an this drink especially mixed with orange juice the price is so able and great to buy for party time
Michonne S.
Baltimore
Yess if you like Sex on the Beach or Vodka and Pineapple juices . This is the right Vodka to use. It also taste great straight up.
Glow S.
Avondale , AZ
This is one of my favorites ! The flavor profile on this is spot on and it’s priced just right! This in a screwdriver is delicious
Hannah S.
This is good! I love grey goose in general but this flavor is my favorite. Great citrus flavor and mixes well into tropical drinks.
Spencer B.
salt lake city
I have never had a better Screwdriver the I did with orange flavored vodka and premium OJ. I was lubed up for any social situation.
Sarah G.
Deltona
I havent drank this but my husband have gotten this and he loves it he gets it almost 2 times a month. Sure it will be the same one
Jason B.
Norwalk, CT
Purchased at: Instacart
Amazing vodka! Grey goose is one my favorite vodkas! Great pricing too. Usually not a fan of flavored vodkas but I love the orange!
Ashley S.
Centerville, OH
I have had this in mixed drinks before. It adds a great taste and is something I would buy for myself. I have yet to try it alone.
LaKeyia H.
I love how flavorful this vodka is. It's also very smooth. It's not very expensive and is great if you want to mix it with juices.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?