BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Vanessa L.
Navarre
Honestly my favorite when,making morning mimosas!! The natural orange flavor is so FRESH. I've converted all my friends to this brand .
Yesenia V.
Buffalo, NY
I love this Vodka. It has a hint of citrus that makes it so delicious. Would recomend this vodka to all vodka drinkers that love citrus
Elle J.
This is great in a spiked mamosa I swear. Its Smooth as it goes down . Then the kicker hits when it's on your chest but not to harsh.
Elisha G.
Charlotte, nc
It's definitely one of the premier Vodkas that I always use when I host a party. Also great for just a sip after a Long day at work.
Kristin H.
Raleigh
Good, affordable option for a mixer, add it to coke and it tastes like a coke version of Fanta! Not too expensive, but a good mixer!
Viktoriya L.
Vancouver , WA
I love adding this to my orange juice on the weekends! Definitely smooth taste and simply delicious. I highly recommend this product
Klariza M.
Tucson, AZ
Sooo good! Just enough citrus to make a great drink! Add some orange juice or pineapple juice and you're in heaven! My fav for sure!!
michelle r.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Working for Apple is stressful. When I come home I take a couple shots and I'm happy all over again.. sounding like an alcoholic lol
Terica J.
So good. I don't typically do orange flavors but someone purchased this for an event and it was delicious. Well worth giving a shot!
Destiny B.
Dallas, TX
Great orange flavor! Very good drink by itself no need to mix with anything. First time trying this I was in love. Great great drink.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?