BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Mylan P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Really good. Smooth with a hint of orange. Better than the regular but about the same as the citron. A little more expensive than regular vodka.
kristen s.
Stuttgart, AR
Provides an extra hint of orange flavor to my otherwise plain cranberry and vodka. Planning to try it the next time we make cosmos at my sisters!
Maria P.
LAs cruces , NM
I was a bit skeptic about this vodka but after I had a taste, I was sold! It's the perfect blend of citrus and vodka, tastes amazing withsprite.
Kala V.
Regular grey goose...with a hint of orange flavor. Nothing special about, might as well buy the regular flavor and mix it with something orange
Timothy M.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummy yummy in my tummy please just give me more I love you so much you got a drink at you got to try you got to buy it for me Merry Christmas
Kris F.
Cincinnati, OH
So good I can just sip this out of a glass with ice. I don't buy frequently but do buy for a little treat for myself. I like all their flavors,
Jillian W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love grey goose vodka but it’s not my favorite orange flavored vodka. A little room for improvement, maybe if the orange flavor was sweeter?
Jessica S.
Spring Grove, IL
Delicious! Great Mixed with any juice!Smooth and no over powering taste! Favorite vodka.
I fill watermelons with this and make jello shots.
Cassandra S.
If you’re a taste guru, this is the drink for you. I swear this isn’t a promotion haha! It’s just perfect for social gatherings. Not too pricey
Danyelle F.
Fort Benning, GA
You can really taste the flavor in this but it doesn't over power the vodka and when you mix it with something the flavor still comes through.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?