BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Niki S.
I don't like this at all. Nuh-uh. Its bad enough it has this funny flavor to it by itself but then they put orange flavoring to it. Nope. No thank you.
Monica A.
Grey Goose is so smooth, you won't know when it hit you! Mix this orange flavored vodka with orange and cranberry juice and get hooked. You're welcome!
Janice J. J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all of this brand favors. It makes a great party gift to family and friends. Plus I always use this in my mixed drinks, and i also cook with it.
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this vodka, tastes delicious and doesn't give me a headache the following day. Add some soda water and a slice of citrus and you're good to go
David M.
Ames
Delicious! Very smooth and great with Sprite.
I like it better than some of the leading orange vodkas. I thought the price was good for the quality.
Tasha Z.
Keyser
Greg Goose is a favorite vodka of mine! It's a go-to for all of our party events. We love how it goes down smooth & compliments other drinks well.
Rebecca h.
Purchased at: Walmart
The orange flavor is so spot on your friends and family are going to be so pleased with you when you serve this for the holiday and parties to come
Samantha S.
Creedmoor
I've had the Orange Grey Goose Vodka mixed in with other drinks, but the orangey taste is almost too much for me. It does go well in a screwdriver.
Erica A.
Albuquerque, NM
Drink of choice for summer gathering or BBQ. Good with a nice punch over ice. Very crisp an refreahing, Reminds me of being outside under the sun.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I think this mixes well with orange juice and sometimes a hint of whipped cream vodka. There are so many different drink ideas I could give you!!!!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?