BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Catt G.
Indianapolis , IN
Very smooth very tasty and not your typical go to orange flavor. This mixed with some Fanta orange is perfect little get away drink during our camping trips 😊
Julie P.
Tampa, FL
Love mixing this with some flavored soda water, makes for the perfect refreshing drink that is also low calories so you feel a little less guilty drinking it!
Kimberly C.
Methuen, MA
This is delicious! I mixed it with pineapple juice and added ice pineapple chunks and cherries and was so good . It’s goes down smoothly alone too ! Yummy!!!
Love mixing it with Red Bull and which adds an awesome flavor to it. But my go to if i wanted a few shots. Very affordable always will be my drink i go for.
Kayley D.
Metropolis , IL
Awesome vodka that will sure to please in any social circle and a great complement to any drink. The splash orange is an unexpected addition in many drinks!
Erica P.
It has a smooth and rich flavor. Very strong but very good tasting at the same time. This product is a good price and more rich then other products compared
Kayla H.
Bell Buckle, TN
We used this for a grad. Party in jello shots it was actually very good. I enjoy mixing this with other juices. Im excited to try it in other things as well
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
I like orange anything. I did say in another review that I feel the GG hype is gone... But there aren't many orange vodkas out there, and I love this stuff.
Ashley R.
Minot, ND
I usually don't care for grey goose, but I actually enjoyed this in my mixed drink. I don't love this brand for shots, but would. Consider purchasing again.
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
This one is like my
Second favorite kind. It's pretty good just by itself. Me friends and I like to have this during the summer and is great for the beach
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?