BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Paige M.
Hodges
Grey goose is so smooth.  It's the best vodka I've ever had. I bought 2 bottles off our last cruise and fell in love with it. It exceeded all my expectations.
Jessica R.
Troutman, NC
Smooth drinking with just the right amount of orange flavor. So many mixer options for this great liquor. I will continue to be a repeat consumer, and definitely recommend grey goose to my friends and those looking for a quality vodka, even though it is slightly more pricey then other varieties.
Maria C.
Tangy flavor.  A good bet for a morning cocktail! Great price and smooth flavor.  Add to your summer bar!   Tons of cocktails combos are possible
Kerri M.
CARVER, MA
Love this mixed with pineapple or orange juice or both! Not an overpowering flavor just right! Love to drink this in the summer out by the pool. Refreshing and tasty.
Erika J.
Bradenton, FL
Very smooth going down! I don’t drink vodka much often but this was great. Plan to purchase again for myself or for a gift. Grey Goose® L'Orange Vodka 375mL
Christine X.
It has an underlying tone of mild berries— nothing too overwhelming. It does its job; average alcohol content. Would purchase again, especially considering the price point. Packaging is also appealing. The other flavors are not as bad, as well. Would def recommend and buy again.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
This is one that I obviously drink with a bit of orange juice from time to time. To share with friends, or to drink while out and about at restaurants. It's great for the price, but usually I will have this while at restaurants so I don't normally buy the bottle myself.
🇵🇭🇺🇸 J.
Virginia Beach
I literally hate ‘orange flavor’ anything now, no im kidding, it’s good, I love the packaging, im amazed by little things and i like hoarding a lot of things lol , the taste is alright im not going to lie to my fellow other, i reccomend whatever flavor best fits you.
Tanisha R.
I used this to make cocktails for mw amd my friends. We mixed it with some pink lemonade and it was delicious! Its much better than other liquors I have tried with lemonade and the citrus sets the flavor off even more. I will be buying this again soon lol!
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
The best vodka out there. I’ve tried many other brands and nothing tastes better.  A staple in my house for when the girls are over and we’re making screwdrivers. A MUST HAVE for girls night in. Will continue to repurchase for years to come. 10/10
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?