BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

melody n.
Coeburn, VA
This drink was so fruity and smooth going down. It was surprisingly not bitter like most fruity vodkas usually are. I would recommend others trying this dink and all the other flavours if thèy are as great.
Layla Z.
Grey Goose l'Orange used to be one of my favorite vodkas. I have not purchased this in awhile but it will always be a favorite even though it is pricey. I love mixing this with orange juice for a perfect screwdriver every time.
Jovon T.
Chalmette, LA
Very strong but really good only thing though it made me a lil sick afterwards I had mixed it with a fruit juice I am a fruity drink type girl who don't like to taste the alcohol but you defiantly taste it
samantha g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
great vodka, wonderful flavor and it is actually really great to use when marinating poultry. last thanksgiving we made a brine for the turkey, used this vodka and it just took the brine to another level!
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
Absolutely love this orange flavored vodka. I am personally a vodka drinker and always add citrus to it when I’m drinking it on the rocks, however this takes that step right out of the equation. Love it!
vera d.
I absolutely love this Vodka it has a very smooth taste in fact it's so smooth my friends and I usaually drink this as shots. The orange is not to over powering like other voflavored vodkas. The price is extremely reasonable I've given up all other vodkas this is my go to.
Morgan W.
Charlotte, NC
I love Grey Goose Orange Vodka. Grey Goose is my go to vodka and I usually make sure I always have some when stocking my bar. The orange vodka is amazing though, if you like orange then you'll like this!
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
Absolutely delicious. This vodka doesn't have a bitter unpleasant taste like others. The flavor is amazing. The price point is awesome. I would repurchase for sure. I would also recommend this to others.
Laura K.
Endicott, NY
Absolutely delicious and smooth. I would purchase this for a family night or a date night. The cost is very reasonable and you can find this product at most liquor retailers. Highly recommended.
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really love this flavor of Gin. It's such a great flavor for mixing and adding to cocktails. It is a great price for the quality and amount that you get. Makes me thirsty just thinking about it ha.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?