BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Priscilla A.
West covina, CA
Citrus citrus citrus !!!! So flavorful ! (As flavorful as vodka can get) coming from someone who loves vodka this is a must !!!! Not too expensive and can be found at most places ! I would definitely buy again !
Shelby G.
haltom city
Honestly one of my fav vodkas to drink, I love buying cream soda and mixing the two, def makes for a simple drink, I can honestly find it at any nearest liquor store. I would buy again. Especially the orange flavor
Hannah A.
Ventura
The vodka, of course, was fantastic, but the Orange flavour was very artificial to me. It was far too strong of an orange flavour. If it had a hint of orange, instead of "BAM! Orange!", it would be much better.
Jennifer  P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is my favorite vodka by far. Love putting this vodka in cranberry juice. It is quite expensive for vodka especially if you are planning to make a lot of drinks at once. I would highly recommend it though!
Nicole R.
Coral Springs, FL
Probably one of our favorites. We always have grey goose in the house. This is one that we keep going back to. Smooth, crisp, And pairs well! This had been a drink that will always have a place in our wet bar.
Kasey N.
This vodka has a subtle orange taste to it making it perfect for mixed drinks or even as a stand-alone on the rocks treat at the end of the night. It still has a strong punch that most vodkas have but it is tamed down by the orange flavoring. Definitely a must have in the liquor cabinet.
Carrah C.
Litchfield
DELICIOUS! This one rocks! I’ve tried many different orange vodkas and this one is by far the smoothest and most refreshing. I like to pair it with the new flavored red bulls for a fun twist. In comparison to other flavors, I LOVED this one.
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
This drink was so fruity and smooth going down. It was surprisingly not bitter like most fruity vodkas usually are. I would recommend others trying this dink and all the other flavours if thèy are as great.
Layla Z.
Grey Goose l'Orange used to be one of my favorite vodkas. I have not purchased this in awhile but it will always be a favorite even though it is pricey. I love mixing this with orange juice for a perfect screwdriver every time.
Jovon T.
Chalmette, LA
Very strong but really good only thing though it made me a lil sick afterwards I had mixed it with a fruit juice I am a fruity drink type girl who don't like to taste the alcohol but you defiantly taste it
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?