BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Deanna R.
Hoboken , NJ
I have bought this flavor in the past, but I am not the biggest fan of citrus flavors which is why this only gets 4 stars. It is a little more expensive than others but the quality is better. I have only bought this once. I would recommend to others.
Gage T.
Louisville
Best orange flavored vodka hands down. Only flavored vodka I’ll drink. I prefer the actual flavor of vodka and not having the flavor overpower the vodka, this one fits the bill!
Amy L.
Hanford, CA
Grey Goose l'ORANGE Vodka
That grat product it's smooth tasting. it's great with fuzzy navel varieties of mixed drinks good for parties as well. Affordable I would recommend this for any party
Heat A.
Peekskill, NY
Great quality Vaca I prefer this flavor or mixed cocktails. Only use it when I go out. Very expensive just for a hint of flavor overall great taste and I would purchase again
Abrianna B.
Chicago IL
Taste very good the hint of flavor puts it over the top of the rest . Would recommended this good for mixing or drinking straight .  Very satisfied . Would buy Again !!!
Jaleesa H.
I like Grey Goose vodkas. This orange vodka.. has a good taste. It mixes well for a number of mixed drinks. It is also very smooth. I would definitely recommend trying this.
Ankita G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this one. I use it at home for parties with my friends. I bought it from one of my liquor store nearby to try  and i loved it. Its not expensive so go o for it
Ali R.
Philadelphia, PA
Grey Goose l'Orange is my absolute favorite flavor and brand of vodka. It's definitely on the pricey side, so it's a little bit more of a treat but I buy whenever I can.
Renee B.
Santa Rosa
Very smooth vodka, perfect for drinking straight or in a cocktail.  My favorite recipe for Grey Goose l'ORANGE Vodka is mixed with pomegrante and lime juice.  It is a beautiful drink that is enjoyable to drink.
Ashely M.
Florence, AZ
Went to a bar and they put this in my drunk once . I really enjoyed the fruity taste. It was very clean and refreshing. Went very well with the other flavors inn the drink
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?