BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Nancy C.
Lowell
Smooth and crisp. Perfectly paired with ginger ale on a hot summer day. Tastes just like a creamsicle. Or add it to tonic water for a refreshing cocktail. However it is served its worth the buy.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
This is s nice crisp vodka that has a nice flavor nothing bitter and it doesn't burn going down. The citrus is the perfect amount of orange flavor and this is perfect with orange juice or fresh limes.
Ashley H.
32907
I love this vodka. Tastes great on the rocks too! Could always add a splash of sprite or orange juice to have as a nice refreshing cocktail. The price is way worth it and you'll never ever have a hangover.
Lisa G.
This was my 1st time trying this flavor.  This vodka is a little to orange flavored for me. I was disappointed . I have tried other citrus flavored vodka and like it. I probably won't grab it again. Give me regular Grey Goose anytime it is awesome!!!!
Lark H.
All of my cosmotpolitans are made with this vodka and they always get compliments.
2 oz grey goose
.75 oz gran marnier
1 oz lime juice
.5 simple syrup
Splash cranberry
Rim and zest with lemon
Bianca G.
Union city , NJ
I love this grey goose. My favorite cocktail is the Cosmopolitan! So when you use this grey goose the orange flavor gives such a nice flavor to the Cosmo. This is definitely my go to drink!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This is delicious as a shot or even in a Sprite. It is smooth and light. I have bought this many times and will continue to buy it. It delicious and I highly recommend it! It's a bit pricy, but worth it.
Giovanna P.
Love this vodka it tastes great alone and mixing it with any kind of juice you like. It was great with orange juice and mixing it with Malibu! Made it feel like I was on an island drinking!
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
This is great over ice or mixed with juice. I really like it with grapefruit juice. I will also drink it mixed with LaCoix sparkling grapefruit water, it a lovely, light and crisp flavor.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls , NY
I love this brand and the hint of orange is the best part of all! I really enjoy mixing this with sprite or even on the rocks! Goes down smoothly and is easily found in most liquor stores
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?