BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Alejandra G.
Fontana , CA
I love this vodka. It is strong but also has a citrusy taste that tones down the burn. I love mixing this and drinking on its own as well. I bought it at food for less. I will definitely purchase it again
Rae-Olivia C.
I'm a bit disapointed with this one, definitley not much of a fan. It wasn't horrible, just very much again everything my tase buds stand for. It has a pleasant smell the taste is just not to my liking.
Carolyn R.
Lebanon, PA
My go to orange vodka!!!! Orange creamsicles are my favorite drink to make with this vodka! Not disappointed at all, and you won't be either. More expensive then your bottom shelf vodkas but worth it!
April S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Who doesn't love Grey Goose? It's smooth and good tasting. There's a reason it's so popular and found everywhere. I particularly like this flavor for mixing with Sprite or in a mixed drink, like a cosmo.
Olga G.
Wilmington
Grey Goode is my favorite but I prefer the original. There is a hint of orange but in my opinion it’s just a tease. Either give me a real mixed drink or let me shoot it straight up, no frills.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Perfect for mixed drinks with a light boost of flavor. I love the flavored grey goose vodkas. As a bartender I have tried tons of different vodka brands but this is always one of my go to favorites.
Shantel M.
Mililani, HI
i love the flavor, mainly the fact that having a chaser while taking a shot isnt as needed as much as straight vodka the fact that i love the taste and smell. but it will get you buzzed quickly.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
My fiancé loves this! He likes to make Moscow mules with it! It's just the right amount of citrus. It's also good in screw drivers and fuzzy navels. We buy it a good bit during the summer for cookouts
Nancy C.
Lowell
Smooth and crisp. Perfectly paired with ginger ale on a hot summer day. Tastes just like a creamsicle. Or add it to tonic water for a refreshing cocktail. However it is served its worth the buy.
N M.
I like this orange grey goose vodka, it's really good on its own. I don't particularly like to mix grey goose with anything (I think French vodka has a weird after taste that doesn't suit well in something like a martini) but on its own or on rocks it is a very refreshing drink
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?