BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
This vodka is yummy! I had it the other night with seltzer, and a twist on the rocks. I was surprised with haw flavorful It was. I really loved the flavor (sometimes flavored vodka can be funny and this wasn't). Overall I would highly recommend.
Alexandra F.
Congratulations, I love also to be a day with my friends and have a fun day, not this content with its flavor !!!! Congratulations I really love, I'm happy and happy haha, I absolutely approve it, it is my favorite I fully recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!
Newell V.
This is my go-to summer vodka! It has a crisp, smooth, orange taste that makes it perfect for a citrus cocktail. It's not harsh or over the top, so it can be enjoyed alone as well if that's what you prefer. Truly the best orange vodka I've found!
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is so smooth (as I feel Grey Goose usually is), you could drink it alone because of the flavor. Had this one New Years and everyone was drinking it without a mixer. It's fabulous. Great flavor. I would buy this again as well as recommend it.
Glenis A.
I like this one cause it gives an extra kick to the drink.  It tastes so fresh unlike other flavored vodkas that I have tried.  It is not that expensive and at times they do have samples at different places if you want to try it out.
Katrina R.
Las Vegas, NV
Again, a great flavored vodka! I used this in a punch and it was delish. I highly recommend it for that purpose or even jello shots, yum! I pick this up at Lees and its quite afforadble for the quality. I would definitely buy this again!
Katie H.
Lansing , MI
I love this vodka to make one of my favorite summer drinks. I call it the orange duck! Overall, I think this orange vodka has a nice balance and a fairly authentic orange flavor without being overpowering. Definitely a staple on my bar cart.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I enjoy adding this with seltzer and a lime on a hot summer day. It's a crisp & refreshing adult beverage. I like Grey Goose because it doesn't burn or have an overpowering rubbing alcohol sensation. Grey goose is a high quality liquor.
Makenzie F.
Seven Valleys, PA
I definitely prefer this over traditional grey goose because I love the orange/citrus flavor. Tastes great with our without mixers and is very smooth. However it’s on the pricey side so I don’t purchase often but I would still recommend
Karla W.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down the best flavor of all the grey goose I've tried. The price for the bottle is reasonable nothing to complain about I always end up buying this for parties and little get togethers with friends. But overall a very good flavor!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?