Grey Goose® L'Orange Vodka 200mL

by Grey Goose

GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka is made from freshly picked oranges harvested year round. As with the superior bread making wheat used to make GREY GOOSE® Vodka, Maitre de Chai Francois Thibault insists on only the finest oranges to produce the best possible flavor. Essential oils from the fresh fruit are mixed with the wheat spirit and distilled to achieve the signature vibrant citrus character of GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka.

Is this really a strong flavored orange or just a tangy taste of it?
Start your review of Grey Goose® L'Orange Vodka 200mL!
Hey, what can I say... I am a vodka gal! Grab this bad boy and create some amazing screwdrivers to get you ready for any night out with the gals! If yiu arent a mixin typa person, then go ahead and take a yummy, smooth shot of this stuff. Itll make the hair grow on your chest!
Ray City, GA
Grey goose is always my go to drink. This one has a hint of orange with it. It’s not overly expensive but it’s not cheap either. It could have just a little bit more orange flavor but other than that I definitely like it.
Yummy great fabulous taste
I especially love a cranberry vodka
I usually purchase this item all the time and will continue to buy this item
also a great gift set to buy for the holidays, they always love it
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Grey Goose is one of the best brands out there. Very smooth. Whether you drink it with a mixer, straight or in a martini you won’t be disappointed. Live the orange flavor because it’s not overly sweet. Pop the bottle in the freezer for that extra icy texture!
waukesha, WI
wonderful and totally smooth taste and flavor. goes really well with many mixers or even straight if you want. the bottle is very appealing and keepsake worthy if you chose to. pricey of course but absolutely worth every penny with every sip.
Queen creek , AZ
Absolutely love Grey Goose. Great top shelf vodka that is always smooth. I love they have incorporated flavors now. I have to say they have infused the orange wonderfully and it is noted with each sip. Great alone or mixed. Recommend this.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is my absolute favorite flavored vodka. Cosmos are my drink of choice and with this it makes it 100 times better. Also great on the rocks with a splash of vodka. the orange flavor is not fake tasting at all!
Allentown, PA
I love this. Its at all of my parties. Its smooth. Definitely get the party started. I made a couple of drinks with it a while back from tipsy bartender and it turned out amazing. Highly reccommend! I will be buying again very soon. Grey goose in general is my go to!
Birmingham
Always a consistent great flavor! I don’t get a hangover from this like the cheaper brands. The cost is ABSOLUTLEY worth it! The packaging is always sleek and pretty. I always prefer this brand over any other Vodka and I DEFINITELY will buy again AND again
Kittanning, PA
Do not normally like vodka but adding in the orange makes this so awesome. Makes it much easier to add to a mixer and not get the total alcohol taste of most vodkas that i have come to dislike. Just wish i could find bigger bottles of thurs around my area.