BY GREY GOOSE

GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka is made from freshly picked oranges harvested year round. As with the superior bread making wheat used to make GREY GOOSE® Vodka, Maitre de Chai Francois Thibault insists on only the finest oranges to produce the best possible flavor. Essential oils from the fresh fruit are mixed with the wheat spirit and distilled to achieve the signature vibrant citrus character of GREY GOOSE® L’Orange Flavored Vodka. see more...

Colleen S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great quality vodka to enjoy on it's own if wanting to do a shot without adding it into a cocktail. Goes down easily and is very smooth. No harsh bite at the end. Definitely worth paying a little more for such good quality.
Irvy C.
Not so bad in taste. Sweet I don’t usually drink liquor but I do like the taste of this flavor. I usually buy this on occasion. The packaging is neat not so bad. I would define or recommend this to my friends lol.
Tiffany T.
Petoskey
Bought this for my fiancé’s 48th birthday, it was great on its own as well as in mixed drinks! We had a huge bonfire with a variety of drinks available, this bottle seemed to be the party favorite.
Jessica C.
Philadelphia, PA
The original grey goose is the best. Pricey like usual for grey goose but has good flavor if you want to mix it up. I mixed mine with my mimosas which gave it an extra zing, really tasty.
Shawni M.
Lockport
Smooth Great tasting flavored vodka. Can be used as a base spirit in a plethora of drinks. Swapping regular flavored vodka for this bad boy, especially in a Cosmo would be a dangerous feat. I typically don’t buy Grey Goose, but when I do it’s the orange or the cherry flavors
Gabrielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
This vodka is extremely smooth and the hints of orange are a nice change up from an unflavored option! Definitely doesn’t need to be mixed with anything.
A bit more expensive than the average vodka choice! If you’re going with this Brand- I’d start with unflavored and see if you like the way it tastes.
Crystal N.
Atwater, CA
I love the brand Grey Goose, I bought this flavor at Savemart to make Jell-O shots. They came out amazing & this flavor happened to taste great mixed with sprite as well!
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
I have used this in orange crushes and it’s good. I honestly haven’t compared it side by side with another orange vodka so I can’t give much more insight than that. But I think it’s good.
Abby J.
Huntsville
Such a good choice. So smooth and has an awesome flavor. So bright and light and goes great in a fruity mixed drink!! Got it as a gift and was so excited!! Would definitely recommend to others!!!
C.Moneť B.
Tangy! Sharp orange taste! Used with RumChata to make a Orange Creamsickle cocktail will be  delicious! Enjoy it blended on on the rocks- add some mashmellow vodka as well for added MPH! 😁 Most of those are found at your local liqior store, would definitely recommend this orange vodka because it tastes most authentic!