BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka is made with a selection of choice grain and infused with the light zest of fresh lemons. Made in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Le Citron, like the original Grey Goose Vodka, is created in small batches. The five-step distillation begins with mineral water from the Genti Springs. The water, which is naturally filtered with champagne limestone, blends with a selection of rye, corn, barley and wheat. Once the spirit is distilled, it is infused with an essence of fresh lemons, conceived by one of Frances premeire fragrance houses. see more...

Michelle M.
Visalia, CA
Le Orange Absolute Vodka tastes really good. I'm not real fond of the taste of alcohol, but this tastes really good. Just keep in mind that it's still alcohol and should be consumed in moderation. Don't let the taste fool you. Before you know it your three sheets to the wind and wondering how you got there. LOL!
Elisandra V.
visalia, CA
I love this Drink, you can taste the incredible citrus flavor. Still very strong vodka taste. But not bad. I was a first time customer, after a few drinks it isn't that bad. I probably wouldn't get it again but if I'm offered, sure. I recommend it maybe 7 out of 10.
Veronica B.
Nashville, TN
This drink got me through my 20’s. A double shot of Grey Goose Grey Goose l'ORANGE Vodka paired with pineapple juice should be the mascot of my twenty-somethings. It’s the best hands down and will always have a special place in my heart!!
Amy C.
West Babylon, NY
Great! Tasted good, lemon is my favorite because it adds a little kick! Goes down smooth compared to other vodkas, met my expectations of getting my drunk, and not super expensive. Definitely a good value, and would buy again.
Marti M.
Cleveland , OH
The flavor profile was decent enough especially when you had fresh sliced fruit to the drink or orange juice it’s nice for summer days and while pricier than some vodkas it tastes great and would definitely buy again.
Phoebe A.
Denton, TX
Love a vodka that doesn’t make me feel like garbage after i drink it. Honestly this review won’t be that detailed because who can remember anything after a night of orange booze? Gets me drunk enough so five stars.
Lexi W.
This is definitely one of the Best Vodka's out there and right up there with Belvedere Vodka. They both are great as shots, on the rocks or make a great martini!!! It goes down very smooth since its a high quality vodka - also why it costs more. Pay for what you get and this is by far worth it!! Not as bad as a cheap vodka hangover either. Highly recommend!!!
Kara C.
For the price point, I had higher expectations from this vodka. The flavor was good but it didn’t go down smoothly. The packaging is attractive but i would not buy this product or recommend it to others.
Nikki F.
Atlanta, GA
I can't say enough about  Grey Goose l'ORANGE Vodka as it is by far my absolute favorite vodka to use when serving my drink of choice: A Great Goose Cosmo. A bartender at the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood, Florida used it in my Cosmo about 7/8 years ago and it change my drinking game. It's the only spirit that is consistently stocked on my home bar.
Melissa C.
Very tasty and easy on your taste buds. Great tasting
Absolutely met my expectations.  would highly recommend  this drink on the rocks or in mixed drinks. Great value for the price.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?