BY GREY GOOSE

In crafting GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka, Maitre de Chai Francois Thibault began with the finest lemons, including those grown in the world-renowned Menton region of France. Menton lemons are larger and thicker skinned with a milder and less acidic flavor than their western counterparts. The thicker peels yield higher levels of essential oil, making Menton lemons the favorite of respected French chefs. The lemons are concentrated into a complex citrus oil extract to preserve their bright flavors, then expertly blended with the world’s finest vodka, GREY GOOSE®. see more...

Alison A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have to admit, I was surprised when I saw Grey Goose had jumped on board with all of the flavored vodkas out there. Their original is great, so what does that tell you? Not surprised that this was excellent as well! Very smooth as usual, no harsh burn or lingering bitter after taste. Great as a straight shot, on the rocks or mixed with orange juice, pineapple juice, any of the citrus based juices and/or sprite and 7-up! It’s considered one of the top shelf vodkas and can be a lil expensive in the bar, but it’s worth it!
Alex A.
Portland
Definitely a fan of Grey Goose Le Citron. From martinis to craft cocktails, Le citron brings a unique flavor to every drink you make. I bought this on a recommendation from a fellow bartender and have never looked for another citrus vodka to this day!
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Who doesn't love flavored vodka. Okay so a lot of people don't, but I do. This one is super refreshing and I would highly recommend. Its great with citrus flavored sodas as well as fruit juice. It isn't too expensive but isn't cheap by any means.
Sarah M.
Waterford
Wow. Grey goose is delicious. High quality liquor that you can drink straight. Can also be mixed! I am a repeat customer and will go back to this product. There are alternatives, but for the high price, it’s worth it.
Julia S.
Phenix City , AL
Absolutely love gray goose! It’s a high quality vodka. I️ always hand them out for our company Christmas gifts. It is a little more than your average vodka price, but worth it! You will not be disappointed! The flavor is mild and very smooth.
Mary J.
This is an excellent vodka to use in cosmopolitans! It is smooth, not terribly expensive, and really makes a huge difference in the drink. Just add cranberry juice and a little simple syrup and you’re golden. Grey Goose Vodka
Alex P.
College Park, MD
I bought this flavor thinking that Lemon would mix well with juices etc. However I have found that my personal preferences do not line up with lemon flavored alcohol just as a personal choice. I did not love it, the lemon flavor was not for me. Will not likely purchase this flavor again, but I do like Original Grey Goose.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Although this vodka is a pricey one I must admit that its one of the smoothest ones available! It goes down smooth and doesn't have a nastiest after taste! Worth the price
Sylvia G.
Fenton
Grey Goose is my favorite choice of vodka. It is very smooth, and I have never been disappointed with my purchase choice. I appreciate that this Vodka is now available in many flavors, although I have not yet had the opportunity to try all of them yet.Grey Goose Vodka
Haylei P.
White Plains, NY
I got this as a gift and absolutely loved it. Many lemon flavored vodkas have a harsh smell and after taste, that is not the case with this one. Your local
Liquor store should carry it. The bottle is beautiful as well, making it a good gift for a friend.