BY GREY GOOSE

In crafting GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka, Maitre de Chai Francois Thibault began with the finest lemons, including those grown in the world-renowned Menton region of France. Menton lemons are larger and thicker skinned with a milder and less acidic flavor than their western counterparts. The thicker peels yield higher levels of essential oil, making Menton lemons the favorite of respected French chefs. The lemons are concentrated into a complex citrus oil extract to preserve their bright flavors, then expertly blended with the world’s finest vodka, GREY GOOSE®. see more...

Alison A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have to admit, I was surprised when I saw Grey Goose had jumped on board with all of the flavored vodkas out there. Their original is great, so what does that tell you? Not surprised that this was excellent as well! Very smooth as usual, no harsh burn or lingering bitter after taste. Great as a straight shot, on the rocks or mixed with orange juice, pineapple juice, any of the citrus based juices and/or sprite and 7-up! It’s considered one of the top shelf vodkas and can be a lil expensive in the bar, but it’s worth it!
Alex P.
College Park, MD
I bought this flavor thinking that Lemon would mix well with juices etc. However I have found that my personal preferences do not line up with lemon flavored alcohol just as a personal choice. I did not love it, the lemon flavor was not for me. Will not likely purchase this flavor again, but I do like Original Grey Goose.
Susan M.
Narragansett, RI
This is my go to for my Cosmopolitan martinis. I love lemon and this gives my it an extra zip. I always recommend to girlfriends when we are out, always a pleasant surprise.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This is probably one of the better flavored vodka products on the market. It is a good quality and the flavor is so minimal that you can also mix it with other products and have it not be overpowering. I still wouldn't buy this product frequently though as Vodka just isn't my liquor of choice.
Samantha P.
Enfield, CT
Grey Goose is the smoothest of the Vodkas! I've used this for fruit infusions and there's no after burn and the fruit soaks up the goose so well! It's delicious and a great choice for anyone who like mixers or even shots!
Jina P.
I love citrus flavor and I love grey goose vodka. Two things together, what is not to like? To be fair, I have not tried any other alternatives, but I would repurchase for the next party I host. I think it is good, and the flavor is not too strong for anyone to really have a strong opinion against it.
Haylei P.
White Plains, NY
I got this as a gift and absolutely loved it. Many lemon flavored vodkas have a harsh smell and after taste, that is not the case with this one. Your local
Liquor store should carry it. The bottle is beautiful as well, making it a good gift for a friend.
Lucy J.
Omaha
One of the few vodka brands that doesn’t give me a headache (or a hangover). Goes down smooth, which means it’s great for shots (see where the night takes you, haha). Probably good with mixers, but I prefer straight.
Julia S.
Phenix City , AL
Absolutely love gray goose! It’s a high quality vodka. I️ always hand them out for our company Christmas gifts. It is a little more than your average vodka price, but worth it! You will not be disappointed! The flavor is mild and very smooth.
Mary J.
This is an excellent vodka to use in cosmopolitans! It is smooth, not terribly expensive, and really makes a huge difference in the drink. Just add cranberry juice and a little simple syrup and you’re golden. Grey Goose Vodka