Grey Goose® Le Citron Vodka uploaded by Priscilla V.Grey Goose® Le Citron Vodka uploaded by maggie f.

BY GREY GOOSE

The rich melon flavors found in Grey Goose Le Melon Vodka begin with the treasured melons of Cavaillon, France. The melons are picked in July and August, to best capture their signature flavor of wildflower honey. The delightfully scented, creamy orange flesh of the melon releases a sweet, fresh flavor. see more...

Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drink
Nice smooth taste. I don’t get that burning sensation like the others. Yes it did very much so. I would recommend this to everyone. When I had bought it it did not come in a package. I cannot compare it to any other liquor because they all are different and unique in flavor.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
This is my go-to for Mojitos. Adds just enough citrus flavor to give my drinks an added taste without overpowering the drink to seem like it’s not a mojito. Definitely better then traditional rum. And would recommend for anyone to try. Smooth taste as well if used alone.
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
This has a great taste and the citrus flavor works with a lot of different drinks. I don't buy GG Citron very often since it's a bit more pricey than other options I like. However I prefer buying grey goose when bringing as a host gift or when I'm hosting myself.
Shawna N.
Smooth, great alone or in a mixed drink. Great flavor and almost no burn! I bought mine at Safeway for my birthday party. It is high end but affordable. I am a repeat consumer and will stay that way. I would recommend this product to friends and others.
Alison A.
Centralia, WA
I have to admit, I was surprised when I saw Grey Goose had jumped on board with all of the flavored vodkas out there. Their original is great, so what does that tell you? Not surprised that this was excellent as well! Very smooth as usual, no harsh burn or lingering bitter after taste. Great as a straight shot, on the rocks or mixed with orange juice, pineapple juice, any of the citrus based juices and/or sprite and 7-up! It’s considered one of the top shelf vodkas and can be a lil expensive in the bar, but it’s worth it!
Tmar P.
This was a smooth drink as ion like chasers was nice with some fresh fruit.  I definitely will have me some this weekend. The price was fair it depends on where you shop some may be higher then others, but I definitely recommend this drink
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a nice smooth vodka. I’m not a huge drinker. I don’t enjoy alcohol all that much. Although, I do enjoy this drink. It is sweet and masks the alcohol, which can be dangerous. Drink responsibly! I recommend it for those who like fruity drinks.
Ky A.
Estero
This is my favorite flavor of Grey Goose. I get it at any liquor store. It’s usually very pricy but I feel it’s a much better product and worth the extra money. I wouldn’t order it from a bar, but I keep a bottle in the house for parties!
Andrea C.
Delicious and smooth. Excellent for mixing drinks. I enjoyed it very much. The burn of the alcohol was minimal however this particular drink had some mild aftertaste that I didn't like. I would definitely recommend this vodka to anyone!!!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?