BeveragesAlcohol & MixersVodkaGrey Goose
Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka

Grey Goose® La Poire Flavored Vodka

by Grey Goose

#9 in Vodka

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors.

Is this strong flavor ? Can i drink it just as it is?
I Really don’t have any questions on this product as I’ve tried it and it is very good?
Iss this expensive??
Start your review of Grey Goose® La Poire Flavored Vodka!
Shamela  M.
Grey Goose® La Poire Flavored Vodka uploaded by Shamela  M.
Love this vodka. It goes down smooth and it doesn’t taste like rubbing alcohol. I got it on sale and will definitely buy it again.
Rosy  D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Grey Goose® La Poire Flavored Vodka uploaded by Rosy  D.
Grey goose es el preferidos de msj familia durante las fiestas 🥳 ellos se la pasan muy bien les encanta
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Grey Goose® La Poire Flavored Vodka uploaded by Rocio V.
I like this product because I love the taste it is also perfect for any occasion. It also goes great with juice or anything.
Chelsea T.
Longwood, FL
Best vodka I’ve ever had hands down. So smooth it kind of ruined Diet Coke for me, I legitimately can not tell how much grey goose is in Diet Coke when I have it. Wish it was less expensive honestly.
Nicole  S.
Staten Island, NY
I like Grey Goose Vodka. It's one of the brands we buy most often for get togethers and keep in the house. Everyone we know likes Grey Goose so it's always good to have on hand. The bottle are nice looking and the vodka is crisp and goes down smoothly. It's top of the market and a high quality brand that people like to drink. We enjoy it. Grey Goose® La Poire Flavored Vodka
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
My go to Vodka. I always have it with red bull or cranberry. It is smooth and very nice tasting. Again You can mix this vodka with anything. It's ruff on hangovers but well worth it the night before or shall I say getting it.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Smooth & crisp. Grey goose is always a great vodka to grab when in need of a drink. The bottle is gorgeous & the taste is delicious. Pick it up at the nearest liquor store, you won't be disappointed.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Grey Goose Vodka is absolutely one of the best Vodka's out there. My husband and I love it. It's smooth to drink and no morning headaches. If you haven't tried this Vodka you need too.
Jennifer W.
This is the smoothest vodka ever and the only one I can drink without mixing. Perfect for lemon drop shots. It’s on the pricey side but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Gerardo T.
Winton, CA
It was very great and smooth tasting. Many other vodkas come with a strong flavor, but this one was great. I will recommend this.

175 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana  H.
1,238 reviews
il y a un an
Jose Cuervo Tequila Especial Gold 375ML ? What goes with this to make it a good cocktail? #HappyHour