Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Melissa B.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Liza A.

BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

• Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?3 Answers
Harmony C.
Grantville
Not the best tasting vodka to me. It has to be really cold, first time for me. Won’t be purchasing again. The packaging is nice, and a little more on the expensive side.
Ada Y.
I don’t like cherry flavor flave food and beverages. It tastes like doo doo in a rusty period stained toilet. I think they actually distilled it in there. It’s like drinking cough medicine. Why would anyone
Artrice F.
Mount Morris, MI
For the brand and the cost, I was honestly disappointed. I expected way more from a cherry-flavored vodka than I am expected to...I guess.
Chriatina S.
Moreno Valley, CA
i have tried this and i can say not that good compare to other grey goose original that one is my all time favorite
Kaylee👑 M.
Atoka, OK
Wasn’t a fan of this. It’s rather dry. They sell it at all the liquor stores I’ve ever been in. I’d rather drink Anything other than flavored vodka. I wasn’t a fan. And I’ll pribabky not ever drink it again. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
This one was not for me. I am not a fan of cherry so that didn’t help. I decided to try this based on an employees advice. Wish I had gone with another flavor but not terrible if you like cherry.
Amanda H.
Not a fan of this kind I really thought it had a strong fake cherry flavor as to cough syrup. However in a coke or something to mellow the flavor it would be okay
Paloma h.
Lebanon pa
I purcgased this with friends for a girls night and we ended up making jello shots. They were amazing and tadted just like candy.
Abby M.
Fayetteville, NC
I purchased a bottle of this from my local ABC store. I don’t go for cherry flavoring often, and I wish I had stayed away from it this time too. Disappointed about how harsh this particular flavor was.
Gabrielle G.
Edmonton
Don't like this flavour at all, that being said I am not a very big fan of cherry flavoured alcohol or cherry flavoured anything to be honest. A friend bought this to drink with coke, so cherry cokes I guess. Way too expensive for the lack of quality and if you're going to mix with coke, skip it and grab some absolut, much better. Wouldn't recommend!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as it is?