Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Melissa B.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Liza A.

BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

• Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?3 Answers
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
great stuff, goes well with sprite or any other citrusy soda or juice - however, the cherry flavor is a bit overpowering when drinking it straight, reminds me almost of flavored medicine. overall, though, it's decent, wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, I'd buy regular Grey Goose first.
Yvonne B.
hudson, NC
Very good for being in the cheaper side if vodka. Over all a good flavor. Not to strong. If you like fruity drinks and are not to fond of over powering taste of alcohol this is a good mix. Also very good to add to other concoctions. Pairs well with strawberries or in strawberry drinks.
Bri W.
Auburn, GA
it is not my preference of liquor drink. I do however like the drink. it is not nasty but it is not my favorite thing I have bought it ever now and then. it is not the cheapest drink but it is not the most expensive on the shelf. I have bought it before and would buy it again for sure.
Heather T.
Westminster
Grey goose is always a go to on vodka. Tried the cherry noir this time and while normally I prefer to mix this vodka is so good and smooth you can drink it alone. Goose is on more of the pricey side compared to other brands but you get what you pay for. In this case you get the best!
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
One of the best flavors grey goose has out there. Not too sweet but just right went down very smooth. It was very delicious. Purchased on multiple party occasions. Not to many cherry vodkas out there on the market like this one. Overall I was very satisfied definitely need to try!!
Heather C.
Melbourne
Grey goose pairs perfectly with any dark sodas. We used the cherry flavor and it made a cherry coke flavored drink. It didn't even taste like alcohol most of the time but boy did it do it's job. Very satisfied and even though it's more on the expensive side it was well worth it!
Sadie M.
This vodka is really fantastic! I love using it for mixed drinks. I think it's priced reasonably for the quality that it is. I would highly recommend picking it up at your local liquor store next time you're planning a party or want a drink to wind down at the end of the night!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Cherry flavor is okay with mixed fruity drinks. I bought this at my local liquor store. It’s okay not sure I’d buy again due to limitations on what to mix cherry flavor with. I might try a didfeeent flavor since this flavor is not for me. It’s definitely a personal preference.
Oh M.
Franklinville
I loved the Cherry flavor it was really good sweet but not to sweet. It was a little bit on the pricy side for me but well worth it. Got it at the ABC store I think. I still do prefer Smirnoff to grey goose. Overall I enjoyed it though, the best stuff I've had from grey goose
Tinisha M.
This stuff can be a little pricey but is worth the price for the crisp taste. I don't buy it all the time but I do when I'm looking for something a little more expensive. I recommend to people who are looking for high end vodka. I like that they have different flavors too.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as it is?