Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Melissa B.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Liza A.

BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

• Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?3 Answers
trisha V.
Delicious...is how I would describe [product:grey-goose-cherry-noir-vodka-]. It is a higher quality vodka so you will pay a little more for it. I prefer to mix it with Sprite but it is so smooth you can drink it by itself. It has a hint of cherry and would be great in a variety cocktails. I recommend picking up a bottle or two the next time you go to the liquor store.
Angelica V.
You cannot go wrong with cherry vodka this is not only very affordable but it is delicious you can mix it with your favorite drink juice grenade zero up orange juice Sunny delight practically any type of Jews close with this cherry vodka it is amazing it’s delicious and the best part is that you could find it at any grocery store near you and it’s very affordable.
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
THIS is SO good. This is by far one of the smoothest Vodka's that I have ever tried. The flavorings work well but the Vodka on it's own is a very smooth liquor. It goes down easy or mixed with drinks. It mixes very very well. Definitely something that I'd keep in my cabinet and see myself using often.
Christina S.
Manassas, VA
One of my favorite vodkas.  This flavor tastes so amazing and goes down so smoothly.  It isn't too sweet like some flavored vodkas are.  A bit more expensive than other vodkas but definitely worth it.  I have already recommended this to some friends and they bought it and loved it.
Fabie T.
I love drinking this drink with my dad. Good to just chill and relax. I mix it with ginger ale or straight on ice. Cherry taste is there but pretty subtle for my taste.
Yvonne B.
hudson, NC
Very good for being in the cheaper side if vodka. Over all a good flavor. Not to strong. If you like fruity drinks and are not to fond of over powering taste of alcohol this is a good mix. Also very good to add to other concoctions. Pairs well with strawberries or in strawberry drinks.
Sadie M.
This vodka is really fantastic! I love using it for mixed drinks. I think it's priced reasonably for the quality that it is. I would highly recommend picking it up at your local liquor store next time you're planning a party or want a drink to wind down at the end of the night!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Cherry flavor is okay with mixed fruity drinks. I bought this at my local liquor store. It’s okay not sure I’d buy again due to limitations on what to mix cherry flavor with. I might try a didfeeent flavor since this flavor is not for me. It’s definitely a personal preference.
Nancy S.
Raleigh, NC
This vodka is so easy to drink, it is just so smooth. this is by far my favorite choice flavor vodka. It is a bit pricer but great when im feeling fancy. I would buy it again. I bought mine at the local ABC store and would recommend others to try. Great for mixed drinsk!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Like the saying goes. Grey goose got ya feeling loose. You can never go wrong with Goose ! I’m not a huge fan of cherry flavored anything! Candy, drinks ect. But this cherry vodka tastes so good ! Doesn’t taste like Medicine does when u think of cherrry flavored things !
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as it is?