BY GREY GOOSE #19 in Vodka

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

• What is your favorite cocktail recipe?1 Answers
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
no Cheay Areng Dam is a proposed 108-megawatt (145,000 hp) dam project on Areng river in Koh Kong Province, Cambodia. Sinohydro Resources Ltd, a holding company for Sinohydro Group from China was granted approval on February 19 for six months of extensive drilling, geological mapping and prospecting in the dam concession.[1] Cambodia is a country in great need of electricity.[2] The Central Cardamom Protected Forest (CCPF) complex covers 4,013 square kilometres (1,549 sq mi) square kilometers.[3] The largest unbroken tract of woodland in Southeast Asia, it is made up of a series of adjoining national parks. About 1300 indigenous people live in Areng Valley. Furthermore, it has a high biodiversity being inhabited by 31 endangered animal species, including the world’s second-largest population of wild Siamese crocodile.[4] China Guodian Corporation once intended to build the dam.[3] Buddhist monks and villagers are against the project.[3]As of 2014, the indigenous Chong people continue to oppose construction of the dam, which would provide power principally to neighboring countries.[5]
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka was something I was excited to try out but was only "okay" impressed with.  The Vodka is a very berry smelling substance to the point of almost overwhelming and disgusting.  I found it hard to drink and the flavor itself was very "candy-like" but not particularly in a good way.   I paired it with a cola and it was a much tastier drink; a cherry flavored cola for adults.  I will not purchase this flavor from Grey Goose but I will try out some of their others.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
The Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is a go to for me when I want to have a refreshing drink and a little fun. The possibilities are endless when it comes to what you want to mix it with. You can go simple & put the vodka in a Pepsi or Sprite, or have a little more fun and create your own cocktail. A cocktail I love with this is some fresh squeezed lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and Prosecco. Its such a fun yet classic flavor that you can do so much with!
Trish C.
Trish C.
MzKitty B.
MzKitty B.
Winton, NC
I am not a heavy drinker and I have a Sensitive stomach. I can only Drink "Clear" Alcohol. However, I have to have flavor to my alcohol. This has a very smooth taste and I am able to digest it without it upsetting my stomach. I prefer the Flavor of the Cherry over the other flavors. It has a "light" cherry taste, without removing the smooth taste of the Vodka!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
My go to drink is vodka soda. One night at a bar, I noticed this colorful bottle behind the counter and I had to try it. This vodka gives just the right flavor to a vodka soda. Not too sweet not a fake flavor either. I have tried other brands where the cherry flavor tastes like cough syrup. That is definitely not the case for Grey Goose. 100% would recommend.
Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a huge fan of flavored Vodka. I love mixers, but not having to deal with the extra product works better for me! This is my favorite of the Grey Goose flavors. It's just sweet and tart enough to add flavor without dulling down the vodka. I've also mixed with lemon lime sodas for an extra sparkle splash. This is especially yummy during the summer months!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
I love the cherry mixing it with cherry coke zero. This does not disappoint, great flavor. Not harsh to do shots with either. This was a first time purchase and i will be buying again. Price is up there with the good vodkas, not cheap and not super pricey! I recommend for your next big party or just a quiet party for two ;)  CHEERS~
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I loved working with this as a bartender. It made for some tasty experiments! Not too sweet but can def taste the cherry flavor! I use it making some amazing Shirley Temples :)  and other delicious summer drinks. I love Grey Goose Vodkas you cant beat the taste especially with a little flavor in there. It goes over great with customers as well.
Tameka H.
Tameka H.
This vodka is one of my favorites!! It goes down smooth and is a perfect mixture for any cocktail. It also tastes great alone as a shot or on ice. The hint of cherry is not overpowering but just enough flavor. There's no aftertaste with this product and it has a calming effect when consumed. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?