Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Melissa B.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Liza A.

BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

• Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?3 Answers
Lynette D.
Grey Goose is always amazing!! I order when I am out and purchase at the local State Store.
It is smooth and stands above many of its competitors! It is a little more pricey but definitely worth the price. I say go for it, you won't regret it!
Great!!   Grey Goose Vodka ... I love you!
Melyssa Marie V.
Jacksonville
Grey Goose Cherry Noir is my go-to lately for flavored mixed drinks rather than just traditional vodka. It’s really smooth and tastes amazing with Sprite, or 7 Up, I’ve even mixed it with ginger-ale when I’ve been out of the latter. I’ve tried it alone, not the biggest fan of it on its own, but mixed?? LOVE IT!
Heather H.
New Boston, OH
I've only tried this a couple of times. It's a little strong for my taste but it has a nice crisp flavor. The stores closest to me only has it occasionally or else i may get it more often. It's a nice base for mixed drinks or to drink on its own. I'd recommend it to others.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
I am a big fan of Grey Goose. I find that is has a nice flavor and is smooth going down. The Cherry Noir is no different. This spirit has a wonderful cherry flavor that is nice when chilled and great when mixed with something like Sprite. I recommend it if you like fruity vodkas.
Melina A.
San Diego, CA
Grey Goose is smooth. Their flavoring is on point! BevMo has a wide selection of Grey Goose. I had no idea that there were other flavors beside the original brand. It’s more expensive that Smirnoff brands and svedka, but you get what you pay for. Nice, smooth and a great taste
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Grey Goose is amazing vodka, but Grey Goose Cherry is truly epic! I am normally a mixed drink girl, and like a good vodka and coke...which is of course lovely with this. But I could even drink this neat...which says a lot for how yummy it is.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Grey Goose Cherry is such a wonderfully smooth vodka that goes down so good!!! This is one of the higher quality and more expensive vodka's, but totally worth it!! These are great for shot and mixed drinks!! I highly recommend this!!!
Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Delicious vodka but a tad pricey for the way it mixes in my opinion. Bought it at the local liquor store so that might be the price issue. I will not be a repeat customer simply because I can get a vodka I like more at a cheaper price
Tasha N.
East Canton
I love things black cherry flavored, and this is no exception. This was my first time purchasing this. I will definitely be buying it again. I have mixed it with other things and had it served on the rocks. I was very happy with my purchase. If you like black cherry flavored vodka, I recommend this.
Stephanie B.
Smithfield , VA
This cherry vodka is the absolute best. It’s so delicious with a berry juice of some sort. You are getting what you pay for. The flavor is absolutely spot on and great for just shots. I would definitely buy it again.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as it is?