Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Melissa B.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Liza A.

BY GREY GOOSE

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

• Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite cocktail recipe?3 Answers
Samantha T.
I love this vodka it has a smooth taste. It is not harsh and does not burn. I enjoy all Grey Goose vodkas but this is by far my favorite flavor. It can be drank as a shot or mixed. The price is high but if you only go out once in awhile it is definitely worth the money.
Kate M.
Shelton, CT
For a grey goose option this flavor is amazing! Id typically purchase other brands first but if looking for cherry i would def go with grey goose. This vodka has a cherry flavor that taste real in comparison to other flavored vodkas.
Kiersten R.
Tallahassee
I was gifted this for my 21st birthday from my boyfriend and I was surprised how delicious cherry vodka would be! You actually tasted the cherry and it was so easy to drink. i definitely would buy my own.
Jazzmyn M.
Greencastle, IN
Purchased at: CVS
So I got a whole bunch of flavors of these vodkas 1 Christmas so I've got a pretty decent idea of how they generally taste. I heard a lot of great things about this brand over the years and so by the time I was legal I wanted to try them and honestly it was kind of disappointing. I mean yes the taste was very clean similar to Absolute without that overwhelming peppery taste that I seem to just always seem to notice. But it still doesn't have the overall smoothness or flavor that Smirnoff offers if we're just going to be cheap about things. You'd honestly think I was drinking while making these reviews Jesus Christ...
Melyssa Marie V.
Jacksonville
Grey Goose Cherry Noir is my go-to lately for flavored mixed drinks rather than just traditional vodka. It’s really smooth and tastes amazing with Sprite, or 7 Up, I’ve even mixed it with ginger-ale when I’ve been out of the latter. I’ve tried it alone, not the biggest fan of it on its own, but mixed?? LOVE IT!
Myra K.
Brooklyn
This is one of my favorite flavors of Grey Goose. Lets just say i have no recollection of my birthday night but it was awesome!!!! A staple purchase for get-togethers and cozy night-ins with bae!! I reccomend to my friends alllll the time its a MUST BUY!
Stephanie B.
Suffolk, VA
This cherry vodka is the absolute best. It’s so delicious with a berry juice of some sort. You are getting what you pay for. The flavor is absolutely spot on and great for just shots. I would definitely buy it again.
Karen L.
Again as you can see all my alcohol and liquor or flavored with fruit make my fruity drinks or take a shot or sour mixes with fresh pineapple juice and orange juice I buy all my liquor at ABC liquor store
Miranda D.
It has a great taste and is a bit more expensive than other brands but I think it is a great purchase and have bought several times and it did meet my expectations and will definitely be buying again.
Angelica V.
You cannot go wrong with cherry vodka this is not only very affordable but it is delicious you can mix it with your favorite drink juice grenade zero up orange juice Sunny delight practically any type of Jews close with this cherry vodka it is amazing it’s delicious and the best part is that you could find it at any grocery store near you and it’s very affordable.
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Do you mix this with something else or do you drink it as it is?