Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Jillian W.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka  uploaded by Melissa B.

BY GREY GOOSE #65 in Vodka

Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is crafted using high-end, ripe black cherries, giving it the aroma of fresh cherries and succulent red fruit. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka has dark fruit notes layered with spice. Send the sensuous and sophistated Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka to family, friends and corporate contacts to complement any occasion. Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka is versatile as an ingredient in cocktails or can simply be sipped on the rocks. see more...

trisha V.
Andover
Delicious...is how I would describe [product:grey-goose-cherry-noir-vodka-]. It is a higher quality vodka so you will pay a little more for it. I prefer to mix it with Sprite but it is so smooth you can drink it by itself. It has a hint of cherry and would be great in a variety cocktails. I recommend picking up a bottle or two the next time you go to the liquor store.
Laticia M.
Redding
I enjoyed the fresh fruity notes in the flavor . It was a great liquor to be able to make a nice mixed drink with. My favorite way to mix the cherry Grey goose , with some cream soda it taste like cherry cream dream :-)Although it was on the more expensive side it’s definitely worth it. I usually purchase Grey goose from the liquor store or Safeway.
Lynette D.
Grey Goose is always amazing!! I order when I am out and purchase at the local State Store.
It is smooth and stands above many of its competitors! It is a little more pricey but definitely worth the price. I say go for it, you won't regret it!
Great!!   Grey Goose Vodka ... I love you!
Tasha N.
East Canton
I love things black cherry flavored, and this is no exception. This was my first time purchasing this. I will definitely be buying it again. I have mixed it with other things and had it served on the rocks. I was very happy with my purchase. If you like black cherry flavored vodka, I recommend this.
Heather H.
New Boston, OH
I've only tried this a couple of times. It's a little strong for my taste but it has a nice crisp flavor. The stores closest to me only has it occasionally or else i may get it more often. It's a nice base for mixed drinks or to drink on its own. I'd recommend it to others.
Melina A.
San Diego, CA
Grey Goose is smooth. Their flavoring is on point! BevMo has a wide selection of Grey Goose. I had no idea that there were other flavors beside the original brand. It’s more expensive that Smirnoff brands and svedka, but you get what you pay for. Nice, smooth and a great taste
Tracey H.
Saint Louis
Love love love grey goose cherry vodka. Its worth the price. I'm a repeat consumer of grey goose and will continue to be. Its a very smooth vodka and pairs well with sprite. I've never had a smoother vodka in this price range. I would Defanitly recommend this to everyone
Paaa L.
Milwaukee
Nice vodka liquor with the perfect cherry taste! If you like your drinks a little fruity I would definitely recommend this! It's a great liquor bottle to have every New Year celebration! Also this bottle can be easily found at Pick n Save it at Walmart.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Grey Goose is amazing vodka, but Grey Goose Cherry is truly epic! I am normally a mixed drink girl, and like a good vodka and coke...which is of course lovely with this. But I could even drink this neat...which says a lot for how yummy it is.
Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Delicious vodka but a tad pricey for the way it mixes in my opinion. Bought it at the local liquor store so that might be the price issue. I will not be a repeat customer simply because I can get a vodka I like more at a cheaper price
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?