BY GREY GOOSE

GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka is created by utilizing the 100% natural essence of ripe black cherries, handpicked by local farmers from the steep hillsides of French Basque Country. This is blended with GREY GOOSE® Vodka, a spirit distilled from French wheat and made with naturally filtered spring water from Gensac-la-Pallue. The exceptional result of this combination is revealed in GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, a spirit characterized by the seductive taste of ripe, aromatic black cherries. see more...

Delisa S.
New York
I'm not a big drinker as I seem to be very sensitive to the flavor of alcohol. I tend to stick to flavored vodkas mixed with soda. Grey Goose Cherry Noir was a really nice option for me. It was not too sweet and didn't have that weird flavoring separation some cheaper vodkas can have. Would recommend and will likely buy again.
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
This cherry flavored vodka is perfect for a backyard BBQ. Get a case of sodas, some ice and add cherry vodka. Now everyone can enjoy a spiked cherry soda. This vodka is a little pricey compared to other vodkas but it is well worth the few extra dollars, you get what you pay for!!
Melissa M.
I love Grey Goose. This is the best out there! I love how smooth it tasted. It is a bit pricey but totally worth the money. With its delicious taste I am very satisfied with it. Compared to the cheaper brands, it is obviously much better! I definitely recommend this!!!
jamie j.
Leo
this is pretty good for cherry vodka. grey goode is a good brand and i love how they have so many different flavors. the cherry is my favorite though. ive recommended this to my friends and always get excited when they have it ar partys. its a fan fav !!
Barbara H.
Greenville
Goes down smooth and quite satisfying. I liked it! I bought it at the Wine and Spirits liquor store in PA. Price is a little higher than other brands, but i think it is higher quality product. This was the first time buying and will purchase again.
courtney S.
Phoenixville
This is another great flavored vodka from grey goose! I buy it at the local wine and spirits but only when they have it on sale because it tends to be a little priceyer than what I like to spend. It is much smoother than some of the other flavored vodkas though so for that reason I would definitely recommend it!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
I love gray goose cherry flavor. It is very sweet and smooth and actually smells pretty good too. Gray goose has always been my go to vodka. I have never been disappointed and will be buying again in the near future
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
I enjoy using this in something simple such as a Coke or Dr. Pepper. Smooth and tasty! I like a little something extra to my soda when I’m looking to have a relaxing night in.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Any type of grey goose is good to be honest. It can be a bit high on you pocket but it's worth the ride. I have been drinking this brand for a while .it's really a go to brand
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
Very good taste, quality and price, will definitely kept buying this product it’s a great deal every time I buy this product, western beverages has the best deals when it comes to this product.