BY GREY GOOSE

GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka is created by utilizing the 100% natural essence of ripe black cherries, handpicked by local farmers from the steep hillsides of French Basque Country. This is blended with GREY GOOSE® Vodka, a spirit distilled from French wheat and made with naturally filtered spring water from Gensac-la-Pallue. The exceptional result of this combination is revealed in GREY GOOSE® Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, a spirit characterized by the seductive taste of ripe, aromatic black cherries. see more...

Delisa S.
New York
I'm not a big drinker as I seem to be very sensitive to the flavor of alcohol. I tend to stick to flavored vodkas mixed with soda. Grey Goose Cherry Noir was a really nice option for me. It was not too sweet and didn't have that weird flavoring separation some cheaper vodkas can have. Would recommend and will likely buy again.
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
This is a good tasting cherry vodka I sometimes like adding to drinks since it has a unique flavor. The cherry doesn't taste as natural as real cherries but still tastes fruity and good especially when it's in a mixed drink.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
great tasting product. always tastes good mixed with sprite, ginger ale and /or a great fruit flavored juice. very delicious. you can basically add anything to it and it is wonderful! I highly recommend it! I would definitely recommend it if you are throwing a party and inviting friends over
Kortney M.
Galt, CA
The Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka flavor is my favorite when mixed with Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry- yum! Perfect for a refreshing low cal alcoholic beverage!
Brittany C.
Elkton, MD
This cherry flavored vodka is perfect for a backyard BBQ. Get a case of sodas, some ice and add cherry vodka. Now everyone can enjoy a spiked cherry soda. This vodka is a little pricey compared to other vodkas but it is well worth the few extra dollars, you get what you pay for!!
Melissa M.
I love Grey Goose. This is the best out there! I love how smooth it tasted. It is a bit pricey but totally worth the money. With its delicious taste I am very satisfied with it. Compared to the cheaper brands, it is obviously much better! I definitely recommend this!!!
Grace B.
Wasn’t very memorable for me. Pricey for my budget range. Tried at a friends house. Need to try another flavor as I discovered I do no like Cherry flavored vodka. I would choose another vodka if given the choice of this and another. Too much for me to but for my house.
Judith A.
I wasn't totally impressed with this vodka for some reason the taste wasn't as great. For grey goose i was dissapointed since I do like this vodka. For the price i would suggest buying a cheaper vodka and mixing cherry syrup because that's what it tastes like.
jamie j.
Leo
this is pretty good for cherry vodka. grey goode is a good brand and i love how they have so many different flavors. the cherry is my favorite though. ive recommended this to my friends and always get excited when they have it ar partys. its a fan fav !!
Kristen D.
Bradenton, FL
This is a spendier vodka but I love the black cherry flavor. Pairs so deliciously with  or alone! Smooth without after-taste of the cheaper alternatives. I will buy this again and again. And I would definitely recommend it especially for a girls night out!