Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka uploaded by Julie G.Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka uploaded by April W.

BY GREY GOOSE #93 in Vodka

Grey goose cherry noir vodka 750 ml

• Have you had Grey Goose Cherry Noir?3 Answers
  • Does this have a strong artificial cherry taste, like cou...4 Answers
  • Does this have a sweet taste?1 Answers
Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka
  • "I love drinking different flavored vodkas and this one is amazing with everything I've had it with" in 1 review
  • "Grey goose is a decent vodka but I feel like I could buy a cheaper vodka and add cherry flavoring to it and enjoy it just and much if not more." in 1 review
JoJo D.
Dumfries, VA
If you're looking for top shelf vodka, look no further than Grey Goose! Grey Goose is THE name in premium top-shelf vodka and while at a higher price point, it is well worth every penny. I was hesitant about trying a flavored vodka because I feel like that's more for the lower-end brands, but the Cherry Noir was far from a disappointment. It's now my go-to and tastes great on the rocks, even better as an enhancement to mixed drinks to add a hint of black cherry flavor. Try it with a little whip cream on a dessert for another variation. You'll love it as much as I do!
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'll let you in a little secret recipe I have.  This makes a lot btw.
2 cups Grey Goose Cherry Vodka
1 cup Blue Curaco
1 cup peach schnapps
1/2 cup strawberry liquor(any brand will do)
Mix it all together with a 2 liter of 7up.
Make sure that it's mixed well every time you pour it btw.
Serve it over ice.(make sure your liquors are chilled before serving)
This drink packs quite a punch.
It's also purple!!
If you want a more tropical flair you can add a pit of pineapple juice to it.

Lindsay C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite vodka by far. The flavor is much better than Ciroc and I don’t get the least bit of a hangover after drinking Goose! It is expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for! I would recommend this to anyone looking for top shelf liquor.
Claudia S.
Maitland, FL
Love love love! This is one of my favorite vodkas and I keep going back for more! The cherry taste is so smooth and delicious. Recently, I've been making chocolate covered cherry martinis with Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur. They are absolutely amazing! And I would highly recommend.

This vodka is also great chilled and alone, much like myself (Just kidding), but I also enjoy it with Sprite Lemon Lime Soda!
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
I love grey goose cherry vodka and and definately am inspired by the fact that it’s made in France…. once you have grey goose you can’t have anything else. Grey goose gives me a happy buzz, it give me a natural buzz, but the only thing is that it’s a little harsh when you drink it….but it is alcohol so what can you expect….. grey goose is the only vodka I will ever drink no matter what. Highly recommend thank you Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka
Cebrina S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The cherry flavor was one of my favorites and I say that because I had to use it to infuse fruit I had also added it to a type of punch to make it go a long way and people really enjoyed it at a party that I had I had also purchased a bottle and gave it to a friend for a housewarming gift and they really did enjoy the smooth taste of it and I think that this would be something that I would definitely purchase again
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Grey goose vodka never disappoints! I love mixing this with sprite to make a delicious cherry lemonade flavor! Extremely smooth and easy if you want to just take a shot. One of my favorite flavors from grey goose so far!
Tracy N.
I love grey goose just as it is, but with the touch of the cherry flavor it’s superb. I love making mixed drinks with it bc it always adds a little bit extra to every one. I’m excited to try the rest of the flavors.
Katie L.
Mays Landing
Mmmmmm cherry flavor is my favorite!! If you haven't heard about it yet you're doing something wrong! This is so DELICIOUS!!! I bought my bottle from my local liquor store you need to go grab one and try it out! It doesn't even compare to the alternative brands that are out there because it is affordable, taste magnificent and is overly so satisfying! I would recommend to anyone looking for a great drink!
Hanna K.
Moseley, VA
This is not for me this is not what I typically buy. This is not for me any type away except for maybe Vae or display with my family I don’t know why people buy this it tastes nasty. I will not be buying it again.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
This sounds interesting... Has anyone tried it?
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this have a strong artificial cherry taste, like cough medicine?
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
What are some good drink recipes to use this with?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How does everyone drink this? Mix it or drink straight up over ice?
Lexi W.
Have you had Grey Goose Cherry Noir?