BeveragesProtein ShakesGrenade
Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar

Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar

by Grenade

Say hello to the latest addition to the Carb Killa® family: all hail the Go Nuts™ bar! This delicious Salted Peanut flavor treat is high in protein and low in sugar, making it the ultimate guilt-free snack to grab on the go. Featuring tons of nutritional benefits and absolutely nuttin’ artificial, the Go Nuts™ protein nut bar is set to revolutionize healthy snacking. Just like our best-selling Carb Killa® bars, The Go Nuts™ vegan protein bar is low in sugar and high in protein. It’s also packed full of nutty goodness, making it a great source of fiber, protein and antioxidants. It’s free from artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and gluten but this delicious nut bar doesn’t compromise on taste. As well as offering a ton of nutritional benefits, the Go Nuts™ bar is full of flavor and is a great snack to kickstart your day.

GO NUTS - The Go Nuts bar is the ultimate guilt-free snack to grab on the go, containing absolutely nuttin’ artificial. Chock full of nuts and protein, with just the right amount of chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth; NATURALLY NUTRITIOUS - A great source of fiber, protein and antioxidants, healthy snacking doesn’t get much better. This natural, protein nut bar will satisfy your cravings and leave you feeling fuller for longer; HIGH PROTEIN SNACK - Carb Killa Go Nuts bars are packed with everything you need to keep your body fueled. Each and every bar are low net carb and high fiber. Our salted nut bars contain less than 2 GRAM OF SUGAR AND 10 GRAMS OF PROTEIN. No matter your lifestyle, our bars will keep you at your best!; KETO FRIENDLY - Go Nuts Salted Peanut Bars are designed with versatility and modern diets in mind. Our snacks are packed with protein and ready to be enjoyed by anyone and everyone! Carb Killa products are Vegetarian, Paleo, Keto Friendly, Gluten Free and Non-GMO; GRENADE IS ON YOUR SIDE - Here at Grenade, we’re all about hard work and commitment! From day one, we have continued to pride ourselves on making each product and formulation as unique as possible to go beyond the seen-it-all-before sports nutrition stereotypes. We want to inspire people to get more out of life, whatever their goals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar!
Gainesville, TX
Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar uploaded by Claudia M.
La textura de la barrita es super bien, me llego como muestra esta super deliciosa yo compraría mas producto del mismo sabor ya que esta super bien y me encanta el sabor a chocolate y como el producto lo dice solo contiene 2g de azucar super bien para las personas como yo que nos preocupamos por nuestra salud super recomendable da un poco de sed bueno ami esposo le dio sed despues de comerla pero ami no supongo que es depende de cada persona el chocolate es Europeo y contiene proteínas ♥️ The texture of the bar is super good, I arrive as it shows this super delicious I would buy more product of the same flavor since it is super good and I love the taste of chocolate and as the product says it only contains 2g of super sugar well for people like me that we care about our super recommended health gives a little thirst good husband gave him thirst after eating it but ami I do not suppose it is it depends on each person chocolate is European and contains protein ♥️
Grand Prairie, TX
Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar uploaded by Kimignon T.
Was thrown off guard when I tasted this because I had fixed it in my mind that it was going to taste like a kind bar. It is not the least bit sweet nor is it salty, just nutty on a cocoa like bed. It's a great snack for those really about that healthy work out grind. I would eat another one, but wouldn't purchase it myself😐
Pawhuska, OK
Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar uploaded by Chere H.
They look very appealing & the taste isn’t bad. There is a little after taste. They don’t leave me satisfied cause the taste doesn’t curb any craving.
Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar uploaded by Bilkirn M.
These bars are just the right size for a quick snack, not big enough to make you feel guilty or to quell hunger. They are strictly for a a nice comfortable nibble when you are reading or doing something relaxing like that. Good taste too, and you know they are healthier than sweetie bars. Superb macros too with 10g of Protein and 2g of sugar! Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Vegan Chocolate Nut Bar

Looking for your answer?