BY GREENVIEW LYRIC

This high quality safflower seed is ideal for attracting cardinals, grosbeaks, nuthatches, and chickadees to your yard. Safflower seed is rich in fat and protein, which are needed for survival. Use in a variety of wild bird feeders. Peanut pieces for feeding wild birds & some wildlife. Use to feed wild bird or wildlife animals.: Size: 5 lb. see more...

Debra N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
The wild birds in my backyard love it. I have several feeders with different kinds of seeds in each one. They do like the Greenview safflower seed. I keep moving the feeder because the hulls build up on the ground - that would be the only drawback I have, but it's a necessary evil. Will be buying again
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
My little grey-cheeked parakeet goes wild for these safflower seeds. I've tried other bird seed mixes, but all he does is pick out the safflower seeds. The only concern when buying these in large quantities is sometimes there can be insect frass in the bag...just be alert for it.
Ariella G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pretty good product from what I hear. I've heard it's definitely worth it. Many also recommend
Heather S.
This is a good product! I would recommend this product to friends and family!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2022 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love the very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤