GreenSprout Botanicals Grape Seed Restoring Nighttime Facial Serum

by Greensprout Botanicals

Soothe your skin with this GreenSprout Botanicals restoring nighttime serum. PRODUCT FEATURES Features grape seed oil and primrose oil Significant reduction in appearance of forehead wrinkles HOW TO USE Apply nightly to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area. To maximize results, concentrate on areas with pronounced wrinkles and fine lines. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.0-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GreenSprout Botanicals Grape Seed Restoring Nighttime Facial Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Lynda F.
Scottsdale
I used it faithfully until the bottle was gone without seeing any type of change or result. Probably would not purchase again
Chloe S.
Kent, WA
This stuff is really nice. I've never had any issues with it breaking my skin out either which is ideal.

Looking for your answer?