BY GREENSPROUT BOTANICALS

Quench your skin's thirst using this GreenSprout Botanicals day facial cream. PRODUCT FEATURES Rapidly and significantly increases moisture and improves skin hydration in all skin layers Increases hydration Infused with watermelon extract HOW TO USE Apply to clean, dry skin on the face, neck and decollete. To maximize results, apply twice a day. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.5-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Leslie O.
Nantucket
I have been using this for just a while and I will update as time goes on. I like the packaging.
This comes in a fuschia pink glass jar with a white plastic lid. I have been exfoliating and I need to keep my face moisturized. The label says it provides intensive moisturizing. Says instant acting formula increases hydration, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. My skin does feel plumper and very soft after using this. The instructions recommend testing on a small area first but I jumped in and put this all over my face and neck. It caused me no irritation or pore clogging. I like the way it feels. It is not greasy or overly thick. It has a mild pleasant smell. After using my skin was just barely tacky;not sticky at all. It feels cooling on my skin. I like the fact that it is made in the USA. At this point I would recommend.
**FOLLOW UP AUGUST 13 2018 I am about 3/4th through this. I have a heavier moisturizing cream for night but this one works well in my morning pre-makeup routine. I put this one after I wash my face and then pick out an outfit. After a couple of minutes it absorbs and I can put on my primer or foundation.
Antonietta M.
Another one of my favorite day time moisturizers! This formula is perfect for summer as its a gel consistency and soaks into the skin effortlessly and is not greasy! Love love love this moisturizer. I usually get mine at the Estée Laurier warehouse sales. Such a refreshing product.