by Greenshield Organic

GreenShield Organic USDA Organic Baby Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 100 oz GreenShield Organic USDA Certified Organic Baby Laundry Detergent penetrates stains and protects colors and is free and clear of dyes, while leaving laundry smelling great. It is formulated for both High Efficiency and regular washing machines. Best of all, our ingredients come from sustainable resources. Phosphate and petrochemical free. Works great on cloth diapers! Features: Soft on Baby's Skin Tough on Baby Stains Great for Cloth Diapers Gentle on Your Clothes Phosphate and petrochemical free Formulated for both HE and Standard Machines Penetrates Stains, Protects Colors Made with Organic Ingredients Septic System Safe Removes Grease, Dirt and Grime Non-Toxic Hypo-Allergenic Non-Volatile Not tested on Animals Independently Tested - Works Great! Safe for People, Pets & our Planet!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GreenShield Organic USDA Organic Baby Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 100oz, Unscented!
Lees Summit, MO
GreenShield Organic USDA Organic Baby Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 100oz, Unscented uploaded by Bree C.
With my kiddos sensitive skin and eczema, we have to use either fragrance free or natural fragranced detergent. This had a really nice consistency. It cleaned our clothes well and I would use again!
Spring Hill , TN
Love how well this clean clothes!!! For being organic it works just as good as regular detergent. It smells good and is great if you have sensitive skin. Would recommend this to anyone.
Beaverton , OR
This is perfect for ANYONE, especially babies, whom suffer from allergies and eczema. One of the worst products to use is mainstream laundry detergent and fabric softener. I switched to this and now use it to wash all clothing and items in my house. Organic and scent free, a MUST HAVE! I Buy mine off of Amazon for $14. With Amazon prime shipping Is free!
Waxhaw, NC
I have recently switched to this detergent because my son has mild allergies and I had tried several free dye detergents and none worked. This one I feel works really well at cleaning and I can feel good about it because it is safe for my family.