BY GREENSCAPES HOME GARDEN PRODUCTS

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Black Flag has killed more insects for more years than any other insecticide brand. In fact, the first Black Flag product was sold in 1833. Since then, the brand has always stood for extremely effective insect control, but the technology behind the brand has continuously evolved. Black Flag Bug Zappers use new advanced circuit board technology to deliver superior performance. Black Flag is the #1 Consumer Recognized Brand in the Bug Zapper Category. Black Flag's superior voltage lets you see the lights and hear the quiet zaps while protecting your yard. see more...

• Bought this at the end of 2013 and have yet to use it. I ...3 Answers
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This product didn't really work for us at all. The court is really small so you better have an extension cable. There is also a little spot to put bug baits to attract them to the bug zapper more but that didn't really work at all. I tried to buy something really affordable and we found this at Home Depot on clearance but there was definitely a reason that it was on clearance. I live in Florida where mosquitoes are pretty freaking crazy so I definitely had to purchase a product that was going to be able to get the job done. I would recommend this product if you are not in a heavily buggy area.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These things give me the creeps. I know they are effective but the problem I have with them is listening to them fry the bugs! it sounds so nasty! I wonder if they die quickly :( I hate bugs but it makes me sick to hear that sound! Ugh! I guess it is effective though! :)
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
It says it lets you hear the zaps but it is nothing like I remember as a kid. It is quiet. Don't know how much of a difference that may make to some, but my father in law was disappointed on that count. It is easy to clean and the light lasted all summer without having to be replaced. We are hoping for many years of mosquito deaths!
patricia h.
mckee, ky
Great product to kill the bugs and keep them away from everyone. I really love to hear it sizzling those nasty bugs. Would highly recommend everyone getting one of these especially if you have small children.
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
The sounds of this is of doubting. I prefer to deflect rather than kill. To each their own. If it were up to my husband we would have a hundred of these in the summer
Kelly J.
Burleson, TX
I use this when we're hanging out in front of the horse barn. Really helps keep the biting flies away, although for the barn I need two as horses really attract the flies! It is great for a back yard get together too, there I only need one.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
We have a couple of these set up at the lake on the dock and they work great! It allows us to sit down by the water without worrying as much about insects as we normally would!
Christina E.
I enjoy having this product especially during the summer to zapp those bugs away. This product is simple to use and makes your life enjoyable outdoors.
Elizabeth A.
Waianae, HI
I have this on the back porch so when i open the back door to let so air in i don't have to worry too much about bugs
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
This is a must have for campers. Works great and can be used in the backyard as well.
Kim N.